We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari FXX Evoluzione Sound mod test

mitkop81

hello everyone. last night I put one video in another post to present to the author of the post and to you my first attempt to make a sound mod for Ferrari FXX. I am happy that almost immediately had positive reactions to my sound and desires to uploaded it....unfortunately I was not able to improve on the contrary the following experiments were disastrous ....So there is:

fxx_evoluzione_high

I expect your comments and if you can - a little help in sound modding

Finally had success with making the sound for Ferrari FXX, even made ​​two versions, and that you like to download it ... Huge thanks once again to binbow...you man is the best :)

Version 3:

and download link is: fxx_evoluzione_high_v3

Version 4:

and download link: fxx_evoluzione_high.V4

Enjoy guys :)

It sounds pretty cool!

BTW did you replace some cars (Veneno, Reventon) with another car than the mod is made for? Because the wheel position is wrong. I'd suggest using the car the modders recommend.

Yes i know but for me i fix that problem and cars look great....at this clip i want to present only FXX with his new sound , that's mean only FXX is modded noting else, all other cars is with original characteristics :) For my use i make corrections for changed cars. Only i have little problem with inside cameras, but i thing i found way to fix that

--- Post Updated ---

I think that you should try to study well the original FXX's sound files.

That file is bazed to original fxx sound from tdu2 and replaced sounds with new sounds for low medium and high RPM

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. Sounds great :)

I'm glad that you like it, but i don't like the result....is not good. Someting not like a people is hapen when the engine reach up to 8000rpm...too high pitches and very fast change from 1 sound to other....it's trash....i will try agayn. The FXX hud is not correct by showing engine revs. Maybe i change that hud with other to see from where start "bad" sound

• 2 weeks later...