We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Lp 560-4 Spyder V 1.0

tduchicken

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad Chicken! But prepare yourself for the "perfectionists" who will upload patronising pictures of irrelevant problems with the car! Bet they'll find "texture holes" all over this mod :P

For me, the only NOTICEABLE problem is the hand placement on the steering wheel but thats it :)

Cool mod :)

Not bad Chicken! But prepare yourself for the "perfectionists" who will upload patronising pictures of irrelevant problems with the car! Bet they'll find "texture holes" all over this mod :P

For me, the only NOTICEABLE problem is the hand placement on the steering wheel but thats it :)

Cool mod :)

Don't want to be rude, but that comment was pretty stupid.

If no one says the bugs how will he fix and improve his mod?

Love my new silver reputation <3

"holes in the geometry of his car mod" LMAO theres bug reporting and then there's just nit-picking. This game is old, often said to have always been a poor game and then you have the cheek to go on about tiny bugs in a mod car made late on in this games life in someones free time? People act like modding is their job! Its sad.

I'm just grateful chicken makes so many mods.

:duck:

And we started again. Funny how "bug reporters" are incoming and the first bug reported was by himself...

LOL, yeh well if you were directing that at me, i kinda get what you mean now, but i honestly didnt see the post about the steering till you mentioned it, I skim read the posts, not word for word. Sometimes i jump posts.

LOL, yeh well if you were directing that at me, i kinda get what you mean now, but i honestly didnt see the post about the steering till you mentioned it, I skim read the posts, not word for word. Sometimes i jump posts.

No, I mean Huggy. Ironic how he says "bug reporters incoming, oh wait, I have a bug". Number of bugs reported in this topic: 1.

Not trying to be mean or something but didn't StarGT release the same gallardo model, superleggera one, but still?

So the same one but a different one? Even if it was the same, it's not like it's against the rules for two people to make the same car.

I think it looks really good chicken, very nice work!