We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Lp 560-4 Spyder V 1.0

tduchicken

No, I mean Huggy. Ironic how he says "bug reporters incoming, oh wait, I have a bug". Number of bugs reported in this topic: 1.

But I didn't say "bug reporters incoming" did I? By looking at the screens, I could see a NOTICEABLE hand position problem. Thats it.

Besides, you said in Chickens LaFerrari thread that you hate people bringing up irrelevant, unnoticeable problems and so I made a statement about those members in this thread...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, you said in Chickens LaFerrari thread that you hate people bringing up irrelevant, unnoticeable problems and so I made a statement about those members in this thread...

Not bug reporters but perfectionists. It means about the same.

And I just meant that this thread didn't start with a giant bug list from Minime but instead a comment from you trying to lead Minime to do it... I wanted a thread to live on without these flame wars, but hey.

Version 1.1 Released (New download link in main post)

Fixes:

Hole in Roof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21450[/ATTACH]

Gauges now brighter & Hands on Steering Wheel now on the right position:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21451[/ATTACH]

Greets

Nice to see that you are improving a lot at making mods

Now that you are very good at this can you please try to fix some major bugs like the wrong position of hands in your past released mods?

Thanks a lot for your time.

So the same one but a different one? Even if it was the same, it's not like it's against the rules for two people to make the same car.

I think it looks really good chicken, very nice work!

Nope, not just the same car. He did actually released an updated version of tduchicken's Lamborghini. According to the credits tduchicken is the creator and it was fixed by Qilin. Did he get permission? I doubt it...

Btw really nice Lambo ;)

I'm afraid it is not. I quite often check both this forum as well as some other sites (among them StarGT's and other russian sites). And I'm 100% sure that the fixed version from StarGT was uploaded hours before the one from tduchicken. And again the credits make it quite clear, it says: conversion by tduchicken and updates to the wheels, interior, roof and doors by Qilin.

Yeh, going to have to agree with what "Sm0kiT" said .. had a quick look and it shows the credits for the doors and what not as being Qilin doing it ..

[ATTACH]21462[/ATTACH]

Also the download link .. has been changed to being .. http://depositfiles.com/files/tmz4iku3q, instead of the original Mediafire link that tduchicken has uploaded on.

SO unless it really is Qilin's own mod that just so happens to be EXACTLY the same, seems like those two have tag teamed up and taken credit for it on his site.