We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Question to modders - Ferrari FXX specs fix?

mitkop81

With this post I turn to moderators of the site, asking you mind to post the corrected characteristics of Ferrari FXX. Nothing else is changed...I could post it if you do not mind, Because so far none of you paid attention and did not bother to fix performances of this great car.

I expect your opinion and to see if there is willing to publish

PS: Video with new performance you can see here:

Here is some info for the real car:

The Ferrari FXX program continued until 2009. The car continued to be improved under the Evolution kit, which continually adjusts specifics to create more power and quicker gear changes, and to lower the car's aerodynamic drag. The V12 engine generates 860 PS (630 kW; 850 hp) at 9500 rpm giving a top speed over of 420 kilometres per hour (260 mph) in under 40 seconds. And though, the acceleration of 0–100 kilometres per hour (0–62 mph) in 2.5s.[4] There were gearbox changes so that shift time should be reduced to 60 milliseconds per shift, a reduction of 20 milliseconds. The car also underwent aerodynamic changes and improvements to the traction control system.[5] Statistically, this is Ferrari's fastest car they have released though.

Go for it. We don't check every single mod for accuracy these days because we don't play the game.

Even so, let's say other opinion and if no opponents of the proposal I will post it ... but I want to wait a little more posts :). Finally I do not want to be banned from the site here got a lot of valuable advice and assistance, without which today I would be still wandering around the internet in a futile attempt to do what i want :)

I don't speak english very well and I do not know how you explain all things in modifying a car with a hex editor

--- Post Updated ---

"You need to edit db_data.cpr file - then you need Hex Editor..."

Ok I give up :lol:

Thanks.

I don't speak english very well and I do not know how you explain all things in modifying a car with a hex editor

Thanks a lot for the explanation and all the stuff you send me :thumbsup:

I think you need to delete some old messages in your inbox because I can't reply your private messages.

Hm i don't know why that is hapenning. Try again and if you can't send me PM again i will delete old messages

Hm i don't know why that is hapenning. Try again and if you can't send me PM again i will delete old messages

I just tried again and I can't send private messages to you.

I think your inbox reach the 100 messages (max capacity) and because of that you need to delete some old ones.

You can check that in your Inbox at the bottom of the page in the folder controls.

I just tried again and I can't send private messages to you.

I think your inbox reach the 100 messages (max capacity) and because of that you need to delete some old ones.

You can check that in your Inbox at the bottom of the page in the folder controls.

You are right my inbox was full. I didn't know here was a limit of Numbers of messages. I deleted some, now oyu can write me :) Sorry again

Most of the A1 cars hit the top speed limiter too fast and you made it even worse. Where is the improvement? All I see is that your mod is a great toy for unfair racers...

I agree FXX was too slow but what you did now is ridiculous. You know anything about downforce? This car can't reach more than 400kphs.

And what's wrong with F12 or Aventador? You can't make them more realistic in this game because I spent days to perfectly match them with the acceleration charts available on the net. For example: http://www.accelerationtimes.com/models/lamborghini_aventador_lp700-4

What you did is not an improvement. Sorry.

Most of the A1 cars hit the top speed limiter too fast and you made it even worse. Where is the improvement? All I see is that your mod is a great toy for unfair racers...

I agree FXX was too slow but what you did now is ridiculous. You know anything about downforce? This car can't reach more than 400kphs.

And what's wrong with F12 or Aventador? You can't make them more realistic in this game because I spent days to perfectly match them with the acceleration charts available on the net. For example: http://www.accelerationtimes.com/models/lamborghini_aventador_lp700-4

What you did is not an improvement. Sorry.

First i try to make all presented cars to be little better of acceleration, no new top speed. Ferrari FXX is car, that can make any modifications according to the track. When modifications is for acceleration and more downforse the car reached 300km/h around 11 sec and have top speed 320km/h. When modifications is for top speed the record is 469km/h. I talk for FXX Evoluzione no normal FXX. And that top speed is on oval track. I spend monts of reading matterials for FXX Evo and his capability.Thus, it is absurd to argue what can and can not fxx ... There is very relative. Bugatti Veyron is also with unrealistic top speed in the game, but that no one confused . But when a car, that in the real world crushes them all Bugatti is no longer good. I wanted to make the game more competitive and people to play with more cars, not only with the Veyron Super Sport and koenigseg CCX-R. As for the Aventador and F12 Berlinetta - cars were good, so they almost I have not changed, just a little fast and competitive koenigseg and Bugatti.

Are you the moderator who fix errors in cars specifications?