We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unreleased Mods: Aventador Roadster, LaFerrari, 12C Spider, Vanquish, 360, SLR Coupe

chocolatestar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
not for release

If it's not for release and you don't give it by PM or something then why don't you put this in the "show off your mods thread"? What's the point of even bothering and wasting time to make a thread like this, just to tease others? If it is then I'm not surprised you are black flagged (if it was for that reason).

If it's not for release and you don't give it by PM or something then why don't you put this in the "show off your mods thread"? What's the point of even bothering and wasting time to make a thread like this, just to tease others? If it is then I'm not surprised you are black flagged (if it was for that reason).

It's been established that I cannot post them in "show off your mods thread"

It's been established that I cannot post them in "show off your mods thread"

Right, that makes sense since as far as I know the "show off your mods thread" is for people who actually want/intend to share their works with the community, in one way or the other (either by releasing them publicly or by PM). Look man, I don't know you, you don't know me. I'm nobody around here but I think I read or heard something about you and this situation of yours (being black flagged). I don't know what happened between you, the moderators or whoever black flagged you. What I do know though is that if you were in fact black flagged due to the reason I stated in my previous post it looks like this is your way to "payback" or get revenge towards those people. When people carry hard feelings within themselves it does more damage to them then to their "targets", believe me. I'm kind of new around here (as you may notice by my post count) but so far the people I met here are some of the most helpful, kind and mature that I ever met in these types of forums. You have the right to keep your mods private, but if you don't want to release them it would be better to just keep them to yourself. Personally I would "down rep" you if your motives for having this thread are indeed the ones I said above and I think that's disrespectful to the community, but I won't. Right know there's only 1 or 2 people converting for TDU2, you could help StarGT and Miktop81 with the Autopack or you could be a "blessing" for the TDU2 community, just think about it. There are converters all around who have the skills to convert cars to TDU2 but the problem is lack of interest. Having said this, it's a shame to have one less converter in TDU2 just because of the mess you and other users got themselves into, whatever it was. Can't you and the other users/moderators just "man up", forget about all of this and reach some sort of agreement? That would require a change of attitudes from both sides.

I was black flagged because

some of the modders treated the forum goeers like complete lalalala.

The tables turned when I made friends with the best modder around who agreed to make VIP models for me as he disliked how some other modders acted.

It's funny, one day some modders telling to be banned. The next day virtually they wanted these models.

Suffice to say as soon as they would have got the downloads they would have called for my ban.

I'll never release the models...

Is it my fault? Hell no, it's how some modders treated me.

I was a modder for other games and I never treated forum goers like these guys do.

What's funny is the forum goers who treated me badly aren't even good at modding compared to the person who made my mods.

I care little about how others think of me, I made the right friends (as you can see by my posts).

Do I think I have a bad rep around here? Certainly so. Do I think I deserve it? No.

Example:

The Aventador was made by someone else who we all know. Then modder B was saying I stole his work. The arrogance and ignorance was too extreme. He could never match the skill level of the person who made the Aventador for me. That wasn't the case, it's that he jumped at me and said I stole his mods. It's a laughable case now. I was sent a very abusive message by modders. I won't put them here as a moderator will just remove them.

I'm a certainly peaceful guy and would have liked to drive around with the same modded cars as others but that wasn't the case.

There's a strict friendship agreement between me and the modder that we won't release the mods.

Lot's of people have VIP mods but they aren't the quality of mine. They just don't share them around or have "good" rep and post a picture and get away with it.

I was black flagged because

some of the modders treated the forum goeers like complete lalalala.

The tables turned when I made friends with the best modder around who agreed to make VIP models for me as he disliked how some other modders acted.

It's funny, one day some modders telling to be banned. The next day virtually they wanted these models.

Suffice to say as soon as they would have got the downloads they would have called for my ban.

I'll never release the models...

Is it my fault? Hell no, it's how some modders treated me.

I was a modder for other games and I never treated forum goers like these guys do.

What's funny is the forum goers who treated me badly aren't even good at modding compared to the person who made my mods.

I care little about how others think of me, I made the right friends (as you can see by my posts).

Do I think I have a bad rep around here? Certainly so. Do I think I deserve it? No.

Example:

The Aventador was made by someone else who we all know. Then modder B was saying I stole his work. The arrogance and ignorance was too extreme. He could never match the skill level of the person who made the Aventador for me. That wasn't the case, it's that he jumped at me and said I stole his mods. It's a laughable case now. I was sent a very abusive message by modders. I won't put them here as a moderator will just remove them.

I'm a certainly peaceful guy and would have liked to drive around with the same modded cars as others but that wasn't the case.

There's a strict friendship agreement between me and the modder that we won't release the mods.

Lot's of people have VIP mods but they aren't the quality of mine. They just don't share them around or have "good" rep and post a picture and get away with it.

If that's what happened indeed, then I'm sorry you had that experience. It's true that most forums treat new people like c##p, even though some times it gets annoying to see all these kids asking around for this and that, but hey, everyone starts as a "nobody" and all people deserve respect. I'm not worried about you releasing or not these mods, I think that one more converter for TDU2 is never enough, since in this forum at least there are only like 2 active, as far as I know, that was my point. It's a shame that this game doesn't have more support by the modding community due to its flaws while TDU has tons of mods. Anyway, this isn't gonna improve your relationship with those people, even if you don't care. The "problem" is that people who don't have anything to do with that also suffer the consequences, but I understand.

BTW I thought these mods (12C Spider & Aventador Roadster) had been converted by yourself. Anyway, give my congrats to that modder that made the mods for you, they look good no doubt about that.

Example:

Jesus christ, this topic again?

The Aventador Roadster model IS mine. I made it, sent it to Minime. Minime modded the Aventador to TDU2. And now you have the model. That was the thing I was not okay about.

I sincerely don't care about you and your mods. Do what you want. It's just not okay to mod with my model, you don't have my permission to. I gave it to minime, and said keep it by you. He didn't, and that's what annoys me.

And stop denying, nobody else have made an Aventador Roadster on the base of Forza's model yet. Fact

The Aventador Roadster model is not yours, maybe the coupe but not the roadster as Minime filled me in on pictures of developing it. He made roadster. He also made the 12c spider and the 360 changing them from CS and mp4 models. Just because you sent him something does not mean he used it for the Roadster. (remember when you were asking me for help on the roadster model. Deny this is false. There the puzzle is solved. You don't really need to make a fuss about it - non story.

Stop all this in my thread please.

Back to what the thread is for

The 2014 wheels and interior has been switched, so dash colour is seat colour in the shop (colours have been swapped)

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_00_49_35_26.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

I see this has started again.

And this is where it ends.

If you want to discuss this, take it to PMs. Receive an abusive PM, report it and appropriate action will be taken.

I don't see how this is arguing - we are simply discussing.

I was only replying to a forum member's questions.

Yesterday was my first proper go on TDU2 since January

MCLAREN 12C SPIDER

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_06_46_54.jpg

LAFERRARI

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_07_17_58.jpg

LAFERRARI

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_08_04_48.jpg

LAFERRARI

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_09_20_26.jpg

458 ITALIA (ROOF HAS BEEN FIXED SO NO WHITE EDGES)

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_12_24_86.jpg

458 ITALIA

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_13_14_44.jpg

458 ITALIA

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_16_30_07.jpg

FERRARI CALIFORNIA

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_23_49_01.jpg

INSIDE INTERIOR OF FERRARI 458 (stitching can change to any colour)

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_27_15_59.jpg

FERRARI 458 ITALIA ON FORGIATIO

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_15_27_25_30.jpg

INSPIRATION

67500.jpg

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR ROADSTER CRUISING

Test_Drive2_2015_07_11_22_52_53_70.jpg

ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH CRUISING BEHIND FERRARI CALIFORNIA

Test_Drive2_2015_07_12_23_55_11_91.jpg

LAFERRARI CUSTOMISABLE OPTIONS

Test_Drive2_2015_07_14_02_00_42_15.jpg

Test_Drive2_2015_07_14_02_01_59_37.jpg

YOU CAN CHANGE ENGINE STRIPE TO ANY COLOUR

Test_Drive2_2015_07_14_02_02_42_80.jpg

CHANGE ROOF COLOUR TOO

Test_Drive2_2015_07_14_02_03_02_64.jpg

Test_Drive2_2015_07_14_02_03_08_47.jpg

So, body colour, stitching, mirrors, roof, engine stripe and calipers can change colour through one click in shop

12C SPIDER AND MP4 COUPE

Test_Drive2_2015_07_14_02_19_20_15.jpg