We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew Exlusive Gameplay - LA FERRARI, Xbox One, and more!

hassan1995

Just watched the video, very very happy that the La Ferrari looks pretty much stock even in performance spec. I'm not familiar enough with the car to have noticed any exterior mods on it but it looks close enough to keep me happy. Really hope we have the option in the full game of keeping stock visual parts for performance and street spec, otherwise I'll just be driving a full stock V8 Vantage the whole game.

Don't have a problem with tuning Ferrari's, but you think it would be somewhat pointless to tune a LAF or a F12 since they're already bonkers fast. Unless you have to race against someone in another bonkers fast car... which might just happen in a racing game.

Techart, Gemballa, Mansory, Hamann etc. .

pretty sure some of the most obnoxious, hideous, cheesy looking things roll out of those workshops. They should be locked out forever for the safety of the children's eyes.

You give people the choice of tiny bit of customization and you'll see some horrific content. Even with TDU where the only visual customization was limited by the paintshop you still saw some pretty gruesome stuff.

Most people have no taste if not very little aesthetic vision. You'll see those ugly creations in game no matter what.

Give people the option to do what they want then pair that with everyone's tastes and you'll always end up with gaudy ugly ott examples. The good thing about that though is even though the extreme can be made, people can be as clean and authentic as they like. As I always say: Options are good. :D

It's why I hated NFS:U so much, it forced you to monster your car to get the bonus multipliers whereas NFS:MW left it all to you.

Give people the option to do what they want then pair that with everyone's tastes and you'll always end up with gaudy ugly ott examples. The good thing about that though is even though the extreme can be made, people can be as clean and authentic as they like. As I always say: Options are good. :D

It's why I hated NFS:U so much, it forced you to monster your car to get the bonus multipliers whereas NFS:MW left it all to you.

I remember Underground 2, where you had to rice your car in order to show up in magazines and actually progress through the game. I always back my car to normal look after the magazines were done. :lol:

I remember Underground 2, where you had to rice your car in order to show up in magazines and actually progress through the game. I always back my car to normal look after the magazines were done. :lol:

But it had the most complex exterior and interior tuning ever! No matter how it was ricey, I liked the game so much. :cool: