We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari F50 Sound mod

mitkop81

:ty:

Now the king of the road can roar loud. :excited:

Wait to release my new better sound for 7000 rpm

--- Post Updated ---

sounds good , you did a good job with these samples :D but sounds familiar to me this sound xD

I try my best :).Maybe because this sound is from TDU1.I dont remember who released this sound for tdu1 but his sound is great :)

--- Post Updated ---

lol, how to get the f50? i mean this is not a mod, it has it own slot. how did you do that :O

Man this is the mod not original ferrari f50 from the game...If i remember good this mod is made by reventon09 but im not shure...was brutally search around the internet until I find Ferrari F50 mod that link is not dead and I do not remember what site it is.the car is made ​​based on Pagani Zonda F, but I put it in place of Zonda F Roadster

--- Post Updated ---

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the final version of the sound for 7000rpm

After watching this video with the incredible sound of the Ferrari F50 and F 40 I was inspired to try to make them .... Alas ... not working. Two days by 7-8 hours trying to do sound a little to close to amazing F50's V12 sound. I can't. I am very weak in sound modding. Sorry guys :(

Don't worry about it. ;)

I know it's very hard to do because in all racing games that I play that have a F50 (NFS, Forzas, etc...) none have made even close the true F50 sound and they are professional game developers. :(

Thanks for trying. :)

Don't worry about it. ;)

I know it's very hard to do because in all racing games that I play that have a F50 (NFS, Forzas, etc...) none have made even close the true F50 sound and they are professional game developers. :(

Thanks for trying. :)

By the way ain my face got very serious competitor for the prize number 1 fan of Ferrari F 50 :) This was my favorite car of the moment was presented.It was a joke. I'm really crazy fan of F50, but this is not the place to discuss it :). And I totally agree with you regarding making a sound for games, I really was very very difficult. It took me two days to make this sound that I put it here and ready sound of the other game

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...