We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Aventador Coupe + Roadster + Anniversario + Anniversario Roadster

TDUZoqqer

@Zogger

It´s an epic mod, thanks for it.

I´m kind of desparate - I try to set the camera and IK and although I set the new cameras and IK, the drivers hands and sitting position look like the word riming on "wrap". Drivers hands are not displayed properly, it looks wrong and I don´t believe it´s a mod problem, but I don´t know what is wrong.

What could be wrong?

I changed cam front and back and IK in the TDUMT. I checked them and they are set properly (for me it looks like).

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't really matter if he never plays TDU, and why he did to pick on your mod... you should see the bug, and try to fix it. You get mad at him will not only give him what he wants, but also won't fix anything. :lol:

Don't let those small puns get into you, and look at what really matters, which is, try to fix it.