We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2015 Lamborghini Huracàn LP610-4 V 1.0 *CHICKENPATCH*

tduchicken

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online players who don't have this mod or this database will see you like a normal Ascari.

Online players who have this mod or database will see the Huracàn... it's exactly like the patch... You have the patch, others can see your (for example) Aventador etc. If not, they won't ;)

Greets

So this basically it changes the name in the database from the ascari to the Lamborghini? Or does it get placed in a new slot?

Yea, it changes just the specs, it doesn't create a new slot... But it also changes the gear ratios, 2 wheel drive to AWD, Manual to 7 Gear doubleclutch, topspeed, engine etc...

Greets

Ps. Would you mind to do a video for me? Because you're much more talented than me ;)

Haha, sure. I asked that because I wanted to know that and put in a video. Would it be to much to ask from you to make a tutorial on how to edit database? If you want to of course. I'll get started with the video and should be up around tomorrow.

Online players who don't have this mod or this database will see you like a normal Ascari.

Online players who have this mod or database will see the Huracàn... it's exactly like the patch... You have the patch, others can see your (for example) Aventador etc. If not, they won't ;)

Greets

Ah.. ok, thanks.

Would not worry about confusion, if other modder wished to patch the database in the same way as you? I will care about it a little. Just IMO.

Yea, it changes just the specs, it doesn't create a new slot... But it also changes the gear ratios, 2 wheel drive to AWD, Manual to 7 Gear doubleclutch, topspeed, engine etc...

I think that this is departing from the scope of the Vehicle MOD.

Yes, sure... I would add AND update the content, that it stays fair ;) AND at least, the database is optional :)

How to change the name of the vehicle, Mitkop81 was analyzed. However, other items of DB except the vehicle name is due to the result of analysis by me. So, Mitkop81 does not have the right to publish other people except the way for vehicle name change.

I taught it to Mitkop81 under the promise "not to publish", but ended up been broken a promise.

I do not want to publish part based on the analysis results by me yet.

From the DB that is included in your MOD, could you remove the change except name of vehicle? Pleeeease.

While we can play on-line, I think that such a change equipped with a risk of lacking fairness should not be released.

How to change the name of the vehicle, Mitkop81 was analyzed. However, other items of DB except the vehicle name is due to the result of analysis by me. So, Mitkop81 does not have the right to publish other people except the way for vehicle name change.

I taught it to Mitkop81 under the promise "not to publish", but ended up been broken a promise.

I do not want to publish part based on the analysis results by me yet.

From the DB that is included in your MOD, could you remove the change except name of vehicle? Pleeeease.

Man i make that before 10 days. Long before i promise not to publish and sorry for that mod. I ask tduchicken to remove car data from the mod