We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tduchicken: 2015 Lamborghini Huracàn LP610-4 V 1.0 *CHICKENPATCH*

tduchicken

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, first post and straight a big THANK YOU for this lovely car. The car has its ups and downs.

PRO

It has a good quality and sound-wise I am using the Gallardo file

it becomes real 4WD with the Chickenmod

it has lots of grip, unlike most of the other cars in TDU2

the Data Sheet is almost 100% correct (except acceleration value)

CONTRA

while almost anything has been modded and is nicely done, the performance is just the Ascari KZ1. Which is baaaad. I did some serious testing against other cars on an open road Drag and got beaten by R35, Gallardo 570-4, Ruf rTurbo... the 0-100 time measured with cell phone stopwatch is around 3.3sec and I even tuned the car to stage 4 (where it says 3.04sec -exact Ascari value BTW). After it gets to 100kmh it seriously lacks power. The car really is a Beauty! -but definitely not competitive on the Ascari KZ1 base stats.

Suggestion:

If this car would be put on the McLaren MP4, it would be a perfect fit. The MP4 ingame accels in 3sec flat non-tuned. That is exactly what the Huracan does in real Life. The non-tuned MP4 does 329kmh ingame, the Huracan does 325kmh IRL.

Anyway, good job, i love it even with its low power :nods:

[ATTACH]21778[/ATTACH]

Hi, first post and straight a big THANK YOU for this lovely car. The car has its ups and downs.

PRO

It has a good quality and sound-wise I am using the Gallardo file

it becomes real 4WD with the Chickenmod

it has lots of grip, unlike most of the other cars in TDU2

the Data Sheet is almost 100% correct (except acceleration value)

CONTRA

while almost anything has been modded and is nicely done, the performance is just the Ascari KZ1. Which is baaaad. I did some serious testing against other cars on an open road Drag and got beaten by R35, Gallardo 570-4, Ruf rTurbo... the 0-100 time measured with cell phone stopwatch is around 3.3sec and I even tuned the car to stage 4 (where it says 3.04sec -exact Ascari value BTW). After it gets to 100kmh it seriously lacks power. The car really is a Beauty! -but definitely not competitive on the Ascari KZ1 base stats.

Suggestion:

If this car would be put on the McLaren MP4, it would be a perfect fit. The MP4 ingame accels in 3sec flat non-tuned. That is exactly what the Huracan does in real Life. The non-tuned MP4 does 329kmh ingame, the Huracan does 325kmh IRL.

Anyway, good job, i love it even with its low power :nods:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21778[/ATTACH]

Yes i saw this problem, i know that this car is little slow than other A2 (especially Gallardo), But i don't repear the mod because other modders is aversely...sorry

Another thing I have now noticed is some failure in the new database. I don't know why it is -but the reprogramming also affected at least two other cars in terms of performance (I did not test all cars in the game, maybe some others show weird behavior too).

I did some serious tests with other players who also have UP 0.4 and found out that it HAS to belong to the 'Huracan DB'. What I noticed is this= The Ferrari 430 Scuderia 16M Spider now lacks performance. Non-tuned it reaches 296kmh only and with tuning 4 it does exactly 320kmh. For comparison, the normal spider does 329kmh respectively 351kmh (tuned).

The second car is different. I will not publicly tell about it. mitkop81, you get a PM in a minute.

Another thing I have now noticed is some failure in the new database. I don't know why it is -but the reprogramming also affected at least two other cars in terms of performance (I did not test all cars in the game, maybe some others show weird behavior too).

I did some serious tests with other players who also have UP 0.4 and found out that it HAS to belong to the 'Huracan DB'. What I noticed is this= The Ferrari 430 Scuderia 16M Spider now lacks performance. Non-tuned it reaches 296kmh only and with tuning 4 it does exactly 320kmh. For comparison, the normal spider does 329kmh respectively 351kmh (tuned).

The second car is different. I will not publicly tell about it. mitkop81, you get a PM in a minute.

I don't touch f430 scuderia spider but i will search where is the problem and will fix it