We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU BIG Mods list [UPD: 03/03/2015 - Added Pics for 5 cars]

Tob-Racer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMALL UPDATE 26/02/2015

Added Chevy Camaro Yenko name and Pic, Added few modders name, Added pics for Lambo Veneno, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Porsche 911 Sport Classic & Alfa Romeo Brera.

Just find out the 1969 Camaro Yenko have been made. It's such a great car but unfortunatly, it's an old low poly mod. Textures looks bad. It's not too too bad but it's a bit of shame.

rtJmWhj.jpg

RPe8ocV.jpg

No don't worry, I know what you on about.

It's probably the environment mod, the light and the contrast. I use quiet a lot of contrast and I like when it's colorful.

Maybe this one would look not too cartoonish for you ?

FbLREp6.jpg

But you know, for this project It's not that important to make super beautiful pics for cars. As long as you can see how the car looks like ingame. Of course, it could look different with another weather mod, Environment mod etc... But I try a minimum to show good pics and make sure the car is in value.

The Yenko yea it's old. But the F12 Berlinetta or other pics I've posted, it's not bad :)

The worst mod I've ever tested yet is the Chevy Tahoe :D Okay it's a Beta but OMG, it's ridiculously poor. Sorry to the modder who's reading this but honestly, this car wasn't clearly finish. In the pic, I've tried to minimize all the default. If you get into the interior, there is no material applied so what you see is a big orange windscreen :lol:

Hi guys :)

Does anyone have this Mercedes-Benz 560SEC W126 Koenig Special made in 2010 by Yahoo-EU please ? I know it's a very rare mod, I've searched it everywhere but all the links I know are dead. http://dangerzone.at.ua/load/1-1-0-15

Lots of people are looking for this mod :D

e5b25e3fc8ce.jpg

35abe56222b1.jpg

af5b216196df.jpg

Also, does anyone have Reventon09's 2001 Aston Martin Vanquish ? Another rare mod http://tdu.forumcommunity.net/?t=48142807#lastpost

SMALL UPDATE 01/03/2015

Added pics for Ferrari LaFerrari (StarGT), BMW M5 E60 (Tool831), Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superlaggera (TDUZoqqer), Vauxhall Monaro VXR (FenixZ), Mclaren MP4-12c (Tool831)

This thread is sort of becoming my shot gallery too :hmmm: Got 75% of my shots here :D

UPDTATE 03/03/15

Added links to mod page for all the mods made by COMB@T $HOTGUN, Added pics for Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, BMW Z4s Drive 35is Roadster, Dodge RAM SRT10, Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 with Moving Spoiler (TDUZoqqer). Added some modders name, Splitted car list in two posts because of character space.

Next project: Adding fantasy vehicles mods like bicycle, Stock cars (Drufter from V8Motors), bulldozer, Golf mini car... :lol:

But honestly, if you let me speak my opinion, do a big mod list, specially with the mods that are already posted on this forum is quite... pointless.

We have a mod section, with a search engine, that can let you find them all, really easy and quick.

Is it pointless now ? :D Just kidding :cool:

Well, depends if you are looking for Tuned or stock versions. PhatPunk have made is own stock model with a varient who's got a spoiler. About the tuned version, StarGT have made 4 different Tuned version.

Here is Star's:

217.jpg

with the original mod page link

And PhatPunk's:

370.jpg

Original mod page link

And of course, we all already know Miha's different versions ;)

• 2 weeks later...

First at all I want to say that I discoverd this games nearly two years ago and when I started playing I don´t know how to put mods so many good mod cars i didn´t downloaded. Now this has changed jeje and I was watching in this website and in others and I have seen a few mods I would like to have and test. I write this because I want to apologize to everybody for being so tiresome asking mods. Sorry for that.

As I said I have seen this rim mode and I want to ask if some has it and if could send me the file. Thanks

[ATTACH]22861[/ATTACH] /// [ATTACH]22862[/ATTACH]

Thanks and I was talking with one modder and has the rim of the corvette I put in other post. He send me the file and if someone would like to have it or if you want to put it Tob in yor post I could send you. Thanks for all guys