We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU BIG Mods list [UPD: 03/03/2015 - Added Pics for 5 cars]

Tob-Racer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can get the permission of all the modders in your database then it will be worth it. It's annoying when you find an old mod but the download link doesn't work, and the OP hasn't logged in in 1234567890 years.

I wanted to do something along these lines a while ago but never had the time to. Then TDU servers went down and I lost interest.

• 3 months later...

Guys :D Little tip for searching mods. The problem with this forum is some thread are disappearing after a certain period of time when there's not any activity on it. But there still exist on the white part of the forum: Archives.

So when you going down througt the Vehicules Models pages or Sound Mods Pages, You can't see old mods like the famous Hummer H2 made by BasBas a Looooonng time ago. The tip is to go there: http://forum.turboduck.net/archive/index.php/f-75.html (Archive Vehicules Model)

Any sections have numbers, like the vehicules models it's 75 in the URL.

If you want sounds mods, HUDs or Physics, Get the number in the original URL Adress of the section.

7L06jYQ.jpg

Yep, That Number. And replace that number to the other one in the Archive. Loads of hidden mods there :D

Enjoy ;)

My project ? Oh yea it's going very slow. But if you look at the first page, I do update it some times :lol:

I hope Diablo haven't found that I'm Hacking turboduck :susp:

• 2 weeks later...

[uPDATE 07/02/2015]

Added Pics for:

- BMW 745Li '06

- Chevrolet Chevelle SS '71 (Wreck car)

- Chevrolet Tahoe

- GMC Sierra Classic 1500

- Joss JT 1

- Lamborghini Miura Concept

- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster

- Mazda MX-5 Roadster (Miata) '06

- Maybach 57S

- Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail

- Mercedes-Benz GL500

- Mitsubishi FTO

- Peugeot 206 GTi

- Porsche 550 Spyder

- Spyker D8 Peking to Paris

- TVR Cerbera Speed 12

- Weineck AC Cobra 780cc Limited Edition

I would ask you if someone could send me those mods

- Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24 GT4 - Original TDU Model modified by Hollywood

- Porsche_RH650_AERO

- Porsche_GT2CS

I don´t know if this is the place where I have to say this. Sorry If I choose bad the place

Thanks

Na don't worry mate :) You can ask of course. Unfortunatly, I haven't got the Porsches from Racers-Hardware because I found them way too late, links was already dead. But I'll send you via PM the Aston ;)

Hey Tob, why i cant see my name in modders list :susp: :)

Anyway if you need some pics for that list, i can send it to you!

Yea definitely ! Thanks a lot Bro ! Your help is more than welcome ! :D Can I use your pics of your released cars ?

What a shame... Hopefully someone still have them.

PM in both of your box ! If you want to see how the cars look like in many angles, have a look there: Tob-Racer's Gallery

Enjoy !

EDIT:

Collection of manufacturers got even bigger :lol:

enHRpWV.png

Oh yea update:

UPDATE 11/02/2015:

Added car pics for Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 250 GT California, Ferrari 308 GTS, Ferrari LaFerrari, Lamborghini Aventador J, Lancia Stratos and Renault 5 Maxi Turbo. Thanks to Rebelinho :D Added 5 old mods on the list. Thanks to nineo by noticing me :cool: