We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Video tutorial: Importing your own cars from Forza

TDUZoqqer

Well first i wanted to say nothing abaut ur tutorial but here i go

I dont mean this bad in eny way atall, but thats just how i see it and dont be mad at me, its just feedback, this is not for me this is for them people out there.

Zoqqer as u might know modding tdu takes alot of time especially wenn guys like u build ur own parts, or no ?, plz tell me why are u speeding up that video for ?? people want to learn from the vid not train there eyes

If people dont have time to watch a (dunno maby) 30min up to an 1hou vid how to mod tdu, then they are wrong here in this area IMO

Ohh yh and cutting the car in half before merging it into the tdu model is also total useless u could do that after wenn u got all the textures and materials applied later in the tdu model

I watched the tuto now 2 or 3 times i cant understand why are u making it so hard for them out there(they want to learn modding and not improve their modding skills m8) take ur time, i know no one is killing u if u do a 1 hou modding vid, if they dont have time to watch it then they dont want to mod thats it

And again still respect for doing the tuto

Zoqqer as u might know modding tdu takes alot of time especially wenn guys like u build ur own parts, or no ?, plz tell me why are u speeding up that video for ?? people want to learn from the vid not train there eyes

If people dont have time to watch a (dunno maby) 30min up to an 1hou vid how to mod tdu, then they are wrong here in this area IMO

Because first I am not going to upload any hour videos for 3 people. Call me ignorant, I don't care.

Second, those steps were not important OR I wrote down everything I make. Like said, if you could't catch up, feel free to write me, like a few people did and I helped them.

Ohh yh and cutting the car in half before merging it into the tdu model is also total useless u could do that after wenn u got all the textures and materials applied later in the tdu model

This is my technique, I work with that, and I'm fine with that. If you got another technique, make your own video and I am sure a few people will understand it. But as already mentioned, this is my workflow and I show what I make

I watched the tuto now 2 or 3 times i cant understand why are u making it so hard for them out there(they want to learn modding and not improve their modding skills m8) take ur time, i know no one is killing u if u do a 1 hou modding vid, if they dont have time to watch it then they dont want to mod thats it

Then watch it once again. So easy is that

Without being disrespectful awell.

Well, I just show people the thing I know and I use. And actually when a video is beeing speed up, this means you don't have to concentrate that much. I just showed how I made the model look like it is at the end of the first video. How EXACTLY I made it, is irrelevant, as every model is different

I've sort of started an Aston Martin V12 Zagato last week and I realized how long it took me to get the car ready for Zmodler. Plus I had to pause every 10sec the tutoriel to understand which is what and what to do exactly. So a lot more time. The tutorial is great ! But yea slightly too fast. I'm not gonna complain about it because pause the video is enough :D Hopefully one day I'll release that car.

Zoqqer, could to give some links of where we can get Free 3D Models ? I've found one but I didn't find the exact Aston Zagato I wanted, the Villa d'Este from Forza is a racecar and I just want the road car :cool:

Also guys, how long do you recon it would take from searching the model to finish it in TDU. Just approximately ?

front34.jpg

• 1 year later...

Zoqqer, I am thankful for your video. I have learned what I will do. But I had to watch these videos as x0,25 speed on YouTube. :nods:

And I have a few questions.

1- What will I do with the textures? How can I load them on to car model?

2- How can I make the interior?

If you answer, I will be thankful again. :)