We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2007 Peugeot 207 RC

StarGT

StarGT, your work is amazing but can you PLEEEEAAAASE make a better Koenigsegg Agera, with working interiors, gauges, etc (like in aventador)? Agera R for example. Would be veeeeeeryyy nice! :o :D please please please, because the existing one is crap.

Maybe you can convert the exterior from Nfs Most wanted 2012, and the interior from Shift 2 ... but i think it is possible to make a better Agera? :)

I'm new here so sorry if I do something wrong or offend someone...aaand sorry for my bad english.

StarGT, your work is amazing but can you PLEEEEAAAASE make a better Koenigsegg Agera, with working interiors, gauges, etc (like in aventador)? Agera R for example. Would be veeeeeeryyy nice! :o :D please please please, because the existing one is crap.

Maybe you can convert the exterior from Nfs Most wanted 2012, and the interior from Shift 2 ... but i think it is possible to make a better Agera? :)

I'm new here so sorry if I do something wrong or offend someone...aaand sorry for my bad english.

there's two already ,stargt's and some other guy. They're both great mods.