We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

You complained that the game isn't well optimised/doesn't perform very well yet you also complain about the use of low quality spectators and 2D trees.

Yes and it's probably not very high detail game. If it include some animation people, fans or some objects i don't post anything about optimisation... But game don't have something like this. Still not so big amount of high detail objects and optimisation problems.

Compare a 2008 racing simulator to a 2015 racing simulator and the comparison could be reasonable, comparing the environments of an open world game against a racing sim's environments is just ridicculous.

Now Race Driver: GRID is open world game ? Probably game have much detail fans. GTA IV is simulator ? No way ! second i don't compare anything to PC. You both probably don't understand what i'm talking about... If you both are complaining that PC will be the best racing game with awesome graphics it's not true story for me. Or maybe graphics and not deleted objects...

I don't play racing sims to look at trees or people either.

Racing sim ? Which one project CARS ? It's probably NFS Shift 3 !

The only person I know who could be playing racing sims to look at the trees is Diabs

I'm not like this and for this reason i'm playing LFS, rF and other sims. Have a nice day !

I..

Does anyone...?

tFdO5ET.gif

overused gif is overused

To be honest, man, I have no idea what you were telling me - or rather trying to tell. From what I understood, you understood just as much from my post..

:confused:

Also, extremely sorry but pCARS = NFS Shift 3 coming from someone who hasn't even played the game?

yFtfY.gif

You have no idea ;)

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." ~ Shigeru Miyamoto (you know, one of the most importaint guys at Nintendo)

I think the game could have been sold in november, it already has great content that far exceeds any other game on the market. (Forza and GT feel very primitive compared, Rfactor has a whole different target audience and therefor can have models more complicated then pCARS)

Still, with another few months the devs will be able to do a good amount of polishing to make it a really great and flawless experience. (flawless if you can drive)

Guest MrLolololXD

Comparing GTA's trees and peds to PCars'...

Now go compare PCars' car models to GTA's car models and then go sit in the corner for realising how stupid that GTA comparison was in the first place.

Wow I'm not the only one around that kinda likes this Project CARS game it seems :lol:

I haven't played since Build 808 (what are we up to now, 830something). Trying to think of stuff in the game that needs the most polishing, it's probably the gamey stuff that sits on top like the UI, career mode, criteria for pit engineer speech, finalising water effects, improving performance with AMD cards, working out final settings for consoles (graphics, max AI count (which in any case is more often limited by the track's pit garage count), etc). So you can probably blame the devs who were doing all those interviews instead of working, haha.

Of course while there's time all aspects of the game will continue to improve. Regardless of launch date this will continue for another 2 years, and unlike DRIVECLUB, there's no concrete plans - things will be determined by the community that's soon to increase immensely.

Remember SMS not only wants to release a killer game that scores 90+ at Metacritic but they also want to prove the success of WMD as a development model. Delays also cost money (i.e. might have to take out loans to keep paying staff).