We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A terrible plague has befallen our forum

Camel

Should Mercedes talk be banned?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mercedes talk be banned?

I've brought you all to this here thread today to give you the opportunity to cast a vote!

The plague that has befallen our chatbox is all of the Mercedes talk of recent weeks. Should such a thing be turned into a ban-able offence?

Just think of our poor patch(now available as an OS), think of how terrible it must be for him to read through endless messages that are not about BMW.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use slippers so I am forced to choose Nay

In that case I'd suggest Ryzza to no longer talk about pCars in the chat, posting links half of us can't read anyway because of not being registered.

In Ryan's defense... he's been really away, and he doesn't only talk about pCARS, also, most of the time when he is online, nobody else really is. :lol:

Make it a ban.

For the lulz of course.

:lol: I like this idea.

And to be really fair, Mercedes was a bit better, but now he found CLR and both only talk about Merdeceses and etc. Lol

In Ryan's defense... he's been really away, and he doesn't only talk about pCARS, also, most of the time when he is online, nobody else really is. :lol:

And in my defence, I also don't only talk about Merc, I sometimes mention news about games including ETS2 or about what I'm doing at that moment, like 3d modelling. And that cannabismunching sheep thing also doesn't relate to Merc. Tadaa :D

And to be really fair, Mercedes was a bit better, but now he found CLR and both only talk about Merdeceses and etc. Lol

Only now? Somebody hasn't been paying attention lol.