We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

October 2014 - Another round of Developer Q&A

Ryzza5

Still got questions? Pop them in over here: Once again, it’s time to ask the Devs all of your questions | Forums

Let us know what you asked too. Off the top of my head I can't really think of any questions that weren't somewhat answered from playing the beta, involve some sort of feature wishlist, or would otherwise spoil the final gameplay.

While you're logged in, go cast a vote here.

I think there are some really simple but important answers that are not known yet or the info about them changes and gets contradicted later on in other interviews.

Is there anything you guys don't know yet but want to know that hasn't been asked much? I may send off the messenger snail to ask these questions if I can.

I think there are some really simple but important answers that are not known yet or the info about them changes and gets contradicted later on in other interviews.

Is there anything you guys don't know yet but want to know that hasn't been asked much? I may send off the messenger snail to ask these questions if I can.

Something I still do not know and like to know.

Does stock cars have a functional digital dashboard (Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren MP4-12C, etc...) ? I Image its possible but I never saw it (only on raid car in the beta).