We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What's your ideal future/life plan?

NAD33M

Ok, first of all, I am a 15 year old boy living in Northampton, UK. I go to a regular school and belong to an average family.

I don't intend to sound cocky, but I enjoy Maths as I am very good at it. It's more that I can remember things taht we learn and put it to use and I enjoy working with figures. I have positive hopes for the future, and with hard work and concentration, I believe that I can achieve my dreams.

I would love to study Maths at a top university such as Cambridge and qualify for a job which allows me to deal with finances and money and it would be good to work for a big company *cough* Goldman Sachs *cough* j/ks.

But anyway, I aim to earn quite a lot of money per year which would allow me to think about following Arash Farboud in his quest to create a supercar. My dream job is to own a supercar company such as Farboud which I have funded and gathered a team to design and build it. I feel that this is an amazing challenge, but requires money to fund it. Basically, if I had the money, I would be able to put my ideas to use. All I do now is draw cars and design cars after seeing supercars on the internet. One day, these drawings may become reality.

I know what you are all thinking...."blah blah, you'll never get there you little kid", but that's your opinion. I will work hard and follow my dreams. Just thought I'd share this with you as I like voicing my opinion (As some of you may know).

Thanks,

Nadeem

:bananajump:

I know what you are all thinking...."blah blah, you'll never get there you little kid", but that's your opinion. I will work hard and follow my dreams.

Thanks,

Nadeem

:bananajump:

Complete oppersite, a very nice write up mate, and I personally don't think SPAM Club is doing any good for you mate, it's all CRUK ;) But seriously, keep looking back at this thread and keep your head clear ;)

Yeah well....lol.

I just think to myself that I have to work hard for GCSEs first...one step at a time...

I feel enlightened tonight for some reason....

Don't forget GCSE are not everying you always have your A-Levels to fcuk up too! No I'm just joking but don't kick yourself (too hard) if you don't do just aswell as you intend too!

likewise to nadeem.

i am hoping to do well in GCSE, i am going to apply for A-levels in Maths, Physics and Design Technology. depending on my success i will then move on to study automotive technologies at a university. i dont want a managing position, i dont have the enthusuiasm, or orgonisation for that, however i would like a high level job.

hey nadeem, if you ever need an person trained in automative technologies to design the turbo chargers and other such engine parts, in your company, you know who to call :D

likewise to nadeem.

i am hoping to do well in GCSE, i am going to apply for A-levels in Maths, Physics and Design Technology. depending on my success i will then move on to study automotive technologies at a university. i dont want a managing position, i dont have the enthusuiasm, or orgonisation for that, however i would like a high level job.

hey nadeem, if you ever need an person trained in automative technologies to design the turbo chargers and other such engine parts, in your company, you know who to call :D

Keep in touch lol.

Yeah, i'd like to study Maths, Further Maths, and something like Business for A levels....might do another and drop at AS level...i don't know yet, but I'll wait until my GCSEs are over in the Summer of '08...

How many people here are studing for there GCSE's? Im one of you and my best subject is science. Hopefully will get into a very good collage near by (been voted 7th best in the country or somthing) but if not, oh well. Yer, for the first post, thats a great thing to try and aim for and I give you the best of luck. I, as again somone said above would be happy (well, very happy) with a nice 4 bedroom detatched house with a TVR in the garage. I think that my ultimate dream would to be earning into the 6 figuars but I know how unlickly that is and would be great to make 40,000 a year (don't really know how it works but that sounds about right). Of course there are thing more important in life than money and cars, but it would be nice. I also want to own my own buisness somewhen and for it to do well, but I won't try untill I have some money under my belt and have a good buisness plan ready, so may never happen but we can dream.

How much would you like to earn a year?

I reckon if I get a good degree at a good Uni, I could look at around 30k per year while progressing up and gaining more qualifications so the pay goes up.

I would love to earn a 6 figure salary which is possible if I start as a trainee/junior in whatever I do and qualify to management.

You still got to remeber when you get up to 6 figuars you go into the 40% tax bracket so you don't don't get much extra when you get up there (don't know where 40% starts) but I agree would be nice. Also student loans will be evil. ANyway, what job are you looking at when starting at £30k! Thats alot. The average is about £25,000 now isn't it?

You still got to remeber when you get up to 6 figuars you go into the 40% tax bracket so you don't don't get much extra when you get up there (don't know where 40% starts) but I agree would be nice. Also student loans will be evil. ANyway, what job are you looking at when starting at £30k! Thats alot. The average is about £25,000 now isn't it?

I was looking into becoming something like an Actuary....very difficult to qualify but very well paid. If you don't know what it is, look it up...:bananasplit:

The tax bracket border is £32-33k isn't it?

• 5 years later...

I started my career as an IT support person in a school. It was crap. Crap pay and all the teachers treat you like dog excrement... watch the IT Crowd UK version and youll see how people treat IT support xD

Soooo I'm about to start my teacher training so I can be a teacher xD they cant look down on me anymore then can they? I'll be one of them xD no longer can they come to me moaning about IT cause its not my problem xD

Soooo, my ideal future plan is to be a top university lecturer on about £65,000 and driving a modded R35 Nissan GTR and riding a '06 Kenny Roberts Yamaha R1 :-D

We can all but dream xD my BMW Z3 ///M Coupe and Suzuki GSX-R 600 are just not fast enough for me

For starters I want to finish uni with a solid 2:1 at least (hopefully a first); I want to improve my art so hopefully I can either freelance digital/3D art or work for a games company which is what I've been working towards so far :)

Other than that, I just want a life which doesn't revolve around my career too much, move into a nice flat/house with a special someone; as long as I have enough money to live comfortably anything else is a bonus.

My main goal in life is to stay happy :thumbsup:

Oh, and other, not as important stuff:

Become better at guitar and be in a band

Get a car

Travel to interesting places

See at least some of my favourite bands live

Lots of other stuff I can't think of right now