We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this game, with this patch is much better , congratulations for this patch , expect to the future cars like, renault megane , clio, toyota celica and middle cars, a little advice you can change the f2004 with lamborghini sesto elemento, fits very well If you want to change cars, and gallardo spyder. The TDU is begins to become the perfect game!

:clap:RESPECT:clap:

At most of the rides I can't chose a color and intereur when I want to buy them. Is it only with me or is it genrally?

And the Pagani Huayra is not only where it should be, it's on both islands in the European Classics showroom, too. That one where the Merc Gullwing, the Jag E-Type and the Lotus Esprit are located.

But much respect about the project, you made a very good patch. Good to see that there is still new stuff to come for TDU2. I will keep an eye on that ;)

Ok now...:)

My gauges/HUD for this car pack:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22074[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22075[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22076[/ATTACH]

Wow all this huds looks great i hope to can add it in the data. Thank you Greg69. By the way guys i decide to replace F2004 with Tduchiken's LaFerrari. I hope you like it.

Does this sound mode patch on any vehicle?

delta_s4_high

fighter_t_high

h2_high.bnk

h3_high.bnk

hummer_h1_high.bnk

corvette_c6r_ts_high.bnk

man i can't understand your question? H3 by the way is original sound my mistake is to put in the pack. Delta S4 sound is original too...

Hey Mitkop, thanx again for this great patch :)

But is there any reason to put the Subaru BRZ in class C0 and not in an existing class? Wouldn't it fit better in something like A5 or A4, like the Impreza for example? The last place where I would look for a car from 2012 is in classics ;)

Edit: Why replace the F2004? Just add the LaFerrari on another free slot ;) :D :drool:

Subaru BRZ is Lancia Delta S4 Competizione and is with his characteristics like a rally car - very fast acceleration but limited top speed. Original Delta S4 in this game was C0 class but she didn't released like a many other cars. Real characteristics of BRZ is too weak, that's why i use this characteristics to have one realy good car for offroad.

By the way i fix some mistakes in the pack and soon i will release it.

New thinks:

Fixed bug with Veneno brakes

Fixed gear changes of M6 and Huayra

Changed place of F2004 - now it's sold at Ferrari dealerships

Replaced hud of 612 Sesanta with F50 hud and added to f50

New huds for Huayra and McLaren F1.

Change gearbox type of M6 from Mechanical to Automatic.

And many other little bugs that i found it. I hope you like it. Here is: car pack v01 bug fix

once again good job man!

A video on the Huayra will be out tomorrow and is already recorded!

Thanks for the pack!

Great i will add links of your videos at the main page. Thank you again

--- Post Updated ---

Guys somewhere in the posts i saw question about interior and car painting that not working...Unfortunely for now this problem still is unfixed....i don't know are i can fix it. For now i cound't find way. In the paintshops you can painted all cars. Abouth paint in the shops that is displayer - this painting is from original models, that this car is based. If anybody know how to add and fix interiors painting pls write me

No problem, I'll give a link to the videos on this thread, would you like a link to the playlist?

And I'm guessing you mean the ability to select paint and interiors when buying the car in game? I don't know how to do that but I'm sure someone from the UP will, as a lot of the cars from that had those options!

Also, I just made the video for the LaFerrari......that car.....is so perfect. barely any bugs to it and a dream to drive!

--- Post Updated ---

Here is a link to the Review playlist: