We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

Hello! All the'm new here in the forum, but I have always been downloading files here, good have a problem in that pacth you have provided, the problem is that when I put the new LaFerrari file, simply Lamborghini Huracan becomes a Lacia Delta all rusty buggy but when I go back to the Data Base pacth TDU2 pack.rar car, Lamborghini Huracan back, please help me with this problem ...

A Tip: I did not like the BMW M6 to be full of bugs, but I saw that the basis of it is the Dodge Viper, then replaces the BMW M6 by Dodge Viper Srt10 2013 and was without even a bug ...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! Well I've been trying this patch and I must say that, this is awesome piece of work but may I ask you something? Is it only my problem or anyone have it, I cannot play online with Knyazev's TDU2 Launcher. Is it because of patch or other problems?

This problem is not only to you man. All we can't play online, the servers is down.

--- Post Updated ---

Well I thought it was because this patch :D

I play more than a month with this new cars online and i haven't any problems. So this pack is not a problem

--- Post Updated ---

Hello! All the'm new here in the forum, but I have always been downloading files here, good have a problem in that pacth you have provided, the problem is that when I put the new LaFerrari file, simply Lamborghini Huracan becomes a Lacia Delta all rusty buggy but when I go back to the Data Base pacth TDU2 pack.rar car, Lamborghini Huracan back, please help me with this problem ...

A Tip: I did not like the BMW M6 to be full of bugs, but I saw that the basis of it is the Dodge Viper, then replaces the BMW M6 by Dodge Viper Srt10 2013 and was without even a bug ...

You're right i make little mistake with naming at the data and that's why huracan is missing. Now i fix this and will post the link

Just tested out Chicken's LaFerrari in this pack...

My verdict? It's tduchicken's best mod so far- its awesome! The interior looks especially lovely! Solid 9/10 would drive again :)

Only downside is the lights don't really light up but this is minor as I mainly drive in the daytime :)

This patch is getting better and better! Just need to get someone to edit the 3d models of the other cars if possible so we can make those annoying bugs vanish. :D

Guys this game is over :(....servers not working...we can play only offline....i lost my inspiration to create this pack...also can not decide some problems with cars, like the missing colors of a huracan, the position of the driver in Mclaren F1 , additional sets of tires for a cars like Audi R8 LMX, and Laferrari....i think last for now to be Laferrari...I wait some moddels to be improved by his creators. I will be at vacantion next 2 weeks...i will be at home and i can't do anything at the pack there. So we will see after the new year. See ya guys...

That's very very sad :( ... But before you go on vacation... Could you do me 1 more flavor? ;) :)

To add to the Chickenpatch:

-Lamborghini Murciélago SV to the Lambo/Alfa Dealer

And the Mazda RX7 98' to the Nissan/Subaru dealer...

That would be the final encore!!! Thank you sooooooo mich for your work!!! You really improved tdu2! :) :)

Greets

Tduchicken

• 2 weeks later...