We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Why you want to do that?

There is some reasons :)

1- because i like this cars and i use it but other players can't see it and he call me cheater because i have other cars, that they can't see

2-because i want to share to all of you my work

3-many people here work at 3d modelling and make really great cars, but this cars has no new names and characteristics

4-because i found the way to add all my new cars in the shops

5-because i want to help with rebuilding of the game.

I make many thinks, work at this allmost 3 monts. I want to give a chanse to creators of models to have it theyr cars without replacing cars...I still work of that....not all things is ok, but ... i hope to fix all bugs. I don't know you gius will tell what i to do. Some online players want my cars ... that's why i start to work.

1 - You downloaded the cars that you like, that's your own personal taste, not everyone likes the same thing. Plus, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, if they call you cheater, so be it.

2 - What work? Download other people's vehicles and just pack them together?

3 - Many people here do properlly TDU2 mods, with installers and etc.

4 - The cars where in the shop for the first place, you may just changed it's location.

5 - How this would help rebuild the game? It would just be a pack of downloaded vehicles.

So, as you said, you asked for an opinion, and here it is:

I understand that you've put so much time and effort packing it up and etc, but, we must remember that the cars you've downloaded are not "your" work. You just downloaded them, to continue on the vehicles subject, as i said, they're a result of your own personal taste. I myself, wouldn't download a pack that comes with a F1 2004 for TDU as i don't have any interest on it.

Some people want "your" cars? You could simply tell them where to get it, instead of put them all inside a pack and try to release them as your work. To finish, it is really cool that you've worked on your TDU2 downloaded mods in order to make them the way you want, but release this pack is, in my humble opinion, pointless.

1 - You downloaded the cars that you like, that's your own personal taste, not everyone likes the same thing. Plus, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, if they call you cheater, so be it.

2 - What work? Download other people's vehicles and just pack them together?

3 - Many people here do properlly TDU2 mods, with installers and etc.

4 - The cars where in the shop for the first place, you may just changed it's location.

5 - How this would help rebuild the game? It would just be a pack of downloaded vehicles.

So, as you said, you asked for an opinion, and here it is:

I understand that you've put so much time and effort packing it up and etc, but, we must remember that the cars you've downloaded are not "your" work. You just downloaded them, to continue on the vehicles subject, as i said, they're a result of your own personal taste. I myself, wouldn't download a pack that comes with a F1 2004 for TDU as i don't have any interest on it.

Some people want "your" cars? You could simply tell them where to get it, instead of put them all inside a pack and try to release them as your work. To finish, it is really cool that you've worked on your TDU2 downloaded mods in order to make them the way you want, but release this pack is, in my humble opinion, pointless.

You don't understand my position, i tell that this cars is make from other people and i put that post with question... are they will give me permisions to use it for the my pack, where this cars is at new places - they not replaced old cars. There is 3 cars that be replaced for now, but i will make it new soon. Only Laferrari will stay at the place of 599xx because i want to have worked hud. Other cars in this list replaced not released cars for the game (with no 3d models). I made database for this cars and place it in the free slots in the shops. I tell all guis from where is my cars, i dont pretended to create it, i just make database. And place it in the shops. But thank you for your opinion. This is important for me

--- Post Updated ---

Again ?

There was already a guy postin "megapack" or whatever he called it with other people mods and stuff.

Those mods are free to anyone, and who want will take them and install them however he wants no need for packs and stuff.

In my " pack" all this cars is at the place of unreleased cars for the game.

While i think you have done a great job in adding cars etc i don't think you do as good as Xarlith does.

I can't help but think this is just more slapped together than say the Unofficial Patch is.

Yes we don't release every week or month but quality + laziness takes time. :D

Thanks for your opinion man. Xarlith is the best, i never can compare with him. I want to discuss some thinks with him but his inbox is full and i can't send him messages. You're guys is better than me, and any help will be very useful to me. But i still want to try to release this patch to be tested from other people. I continue with my work because the progress is very slow. Today i try to add lancia delta s4 in the game (use old model of lancia delta) but the tires ... they just dissapear. i have rims but this rims haven't wheels. i try to fix that from 4 hours and still nothing. If someone know how to fix that problem please write me.

Are you working with tduchicken in this project?

For me if possible the best option is all the active modders included you (right now I can count all TDU2 active modders with one hand) will joining forces with Xarlith in the UP 5.0 (I think the final UP) and that way the UP 5.0 will be bigger, better and maybe released sooner. :D

Are you working with tduchicken in this project?

For me if possible the best option is all the active modders included you (right now I can count all TDU2 active modders with one hand) will joining forces with Xarlith in the UP 5.0 (I think the final UP) and that way the UP 5.0 will be bigger, better and maybe released sooner. :D

i hope so that soon will be released the new UP for the game. If this is true ... then there is no sense to do this patch.

And as to tduchicken to, i work with him ... in what will be known soon. I hope this time will be against it.

I would have thought it's your job to PM the modders about using there mods other than modders looking for threads about people asking.

As not all modders read the threads here as they are on other sites.

Though you may not think it i fully support what you and tduchicken are doing but you're imo going about it wrong.

What a great Idea!!! :o Can't wait for it.

I HOOOPE this will be released soon.

Greets

Well i work it at the patch but still i haven't permosion from creators of this cars to use it in the patch.

--- Post Updated ---

@mitkop: If you want to, I give you the permission to use all of my current mods for your patch.

Greets

Thank you man i know that you allways be my support. again big thank you

--- Post Updated ---

I would have thought it's your job to PM the modders about using there mods other than modders looking for threads about people asking.

As not all modders read the threads here as they are on other sites.

Though you may not think it i fully support what you and tduchicken are doing but you're imo going about it wrong.

I cant understant you man, sorry for that but my english is bad.

--- Post Updated ---

Guys i need help with creating the huds for this cars. I need new huds for Reventon, Veneno, 599XX, Mclaren P1, koenigsegg cc8 s, Mclaren F1, Ferrari F2004, Porsche Cayenne and 918. For now to cars with digital huds i use hud from ariel atom v8 because other hoods has no revs in inside wiew. I hope someone can help me

Great idea but why it is Ruf 918 ? I think it is Porsche 918 :mhmm:

because porsche has not tunning and no brand porsche in the data. If i want to add this brand need to rename some other brand. RUF is still Porsche but it's tunning company of porsche :) has i know.

--- Post Updated ---

Well guis i have permission to use allmost all of this models for this patch and soon i will release it at beta version to be tested from you :). Maybe 2-3 days remains to complette with fixing bugs . This will be beta version :)