We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would like to see the new golf 7 GTI or the polo R WRC edition some more small city racer you know :nuts:

Mitkop isn't making the mods himself, he is just taking cars other modders created and he then edits the database so it has a new slot instead of replacing a car. The best thing you can do is post a request in the request section and hope someone makes it and Mitkop will include it.

I like this idea, making a patch with a lot of cars included... I'm always up to beta test it ;)

thanks man i still work but has i promise i will release soon to test it

--- Post Updated ---

If Chicken and Damys release the A45 AMG don't forget to add that as well! :)

no problem when this mod will be released :)

--- Post Updated ---

Im very angry with this patch. Some cars has no own huds and when i try to add hud for it, this hud is not displayed in the game. With some cars like Lamborghini Huracan i has sucsess and have it new hud. Cars like bmw's havent...i name new huds(gauges) like a names of 3d models of new cars and nothing :( Can anybody tell me how to add this new huds at the cars?

I saw problem with my pack and stop download link because i don't want to bug your games. And i need 1 more permision before i release the pack...sorry for that guis

Ouh, okay, that's honorable :D Good luck with getting the Pack going! Can't you ask the Creater of the Mod for permission instead of waiting for him to see that? I can TRY to help you, if you want.

Ouh, okay, that's honorable :D Good luck with getting the Pack going! Can't you ask the Creater of the Mod for permission instead of waiting for him to see that? I can TRY to help you, if you want.

I send him PM and i hope that he give me permission to use his files for this pack. I wait his answeer. And starting rebuild this pack because i need to find what is the reasons of the crashes. I hope soon to find it :)

I would have thought it's your job to PM the modders about using there mods other than modders looking for threads about people asking.

As not all modders read the threads here as they are on other sites.

Though you may not think it i fully support what you and tduchicken are doing but you're imo going about it wrong.

Man thanks:) but i have 1 question - "imo" = In My Opinion you mean?

Hm. For what do you need permission from him?

Is it something very important or a car modell? If so, maybe you can leave (temporary) the thing you need permission for from xarlith. Is that possible?

No man it's inpossible without his permission. The database that i make is from his patch, because i want to be compattible with UP 0.4. He is the man, from who depends realization of this car pack