We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how i do them is my secret, i can do it

Cool. If you have time to make this will be great :)

By the way Laferrari by Tduchicken will be added soon at the pack, but im not decide to place of wich unreleased car to be. Maybe Koenigsegg CCR because this car has no 3d model and the model that i was choise for that car - CC8 S is very very bugged. And i thing that we don't needed CCR when we have soon AGERA R, wich is much much fast than CCR or CCX-R.What do you think, guys?

Cool. If you have time to make this will be great :)

By the way Laferrari by Tduchicken will be added soon at the pack, but im not decide to place of wich unreleased car to be. Maybe Koenigsegg CCR because this car has no 3d model and the model that i was choise for that car - CC8 S is very very bugged. And i thing that we don't needed CCR when we have soon AGERA R, wich is much much fast than CCR or CCX-R.What do you think, guys?

I really like the idea of this, that LaFerrari is an amazing car!

And oooh....Agera R confirmed!!! :)

haha, thanks for the good work!

-Carlstone13

downloading it now!

--- Post Updated ---

already looking good, it's a much larger download

--- Post Updated ---

That's defiantly better, the model is correct now! as are the wheels (though why not have the silver ones too...)

However there is no gauge for the LaFerrari and I think the sound may be different....not sure...

--- Post Updated ---

can I ask what files control the wheels, I want to use the silver ones from the test version I have

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]already looking good, it's a much larger download

--- Post Updated ---

That's defiantly better, the model is correct now! as are the wheels (though why not have the silver ones too...)

However there is no gauge for the LaFerrari and I think the sound may be different....not sure...

--- Post Updated ---

can I ask what files control the wheels, I want to use the silver ones from the test version I have

Man just rename ccr_f_02 to ccr_f_01 and you get the silver rims. abouth gauges isn't laferrari use enzo gauges?

Hi guys! Well I've been trying this patch and I must say that, this is awesome piece of work but may I ask you something? Is it only my problem or anyone have it, I cannot play online with Knyazev's TDU2 Launcher. Is it because of patch or other problems?