We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello im new in forum and i need mc laren 12c spider please

It's not released yet, there is somebody making one but not for public (yet).

You can try a 650S Spider...

How can i change the sound of the cars ???

Search the files of the car you want to have (FE I want a custom sound in my R8: find r8_v10.bnk), and then find the sound file you want to replace the r8_v10.bnk with (FE mp4_12c.bnk) and change the name to r8_v10.bnk (or your prefered name)

Just going to mention I think my foot has healed enough for me to use my pedals a bit, so I'll be able to start recording Review videos and I'll be able to pre-record more Grid Videos now :) I'll try to record another review today! I don't know what yet, also I have learnt some editing tricks so my videos will hopefully start to improve soon!!!

Guis I start to work at the Agera and i allmost done it but have a problems. I can't fix missing collors for car interior and car paints(like a Huracan) and 1 more problem - the seatbelt is vissible from car's roof (no problem when replace ccxr). I need someone who know how to edit car collors and camera's to fix this problems. you can see this bugs at this video:

Hopefully the LaFerrari as that was an exceptional mod, the R8 was good too but the Huracan could do with work.....sorry chicken...

I really hope the 918 Spyder and the BRZ stay too

The cars that you list here will be added in the new patch, but will be improved...Now this project will be with much qualitty and better cameras and models and i hope withought bugs...

--- Post Updated ---

When i can install a car pack?

Man i remove links because there is no point to dowloaded it i can't fix some bugs...if you want i can give you links but when we release new project he will be uncompatible with this car pack.

--- Post Updated ---

Good idea but can we expect Huracan, R8 LMX, LaFerrari,..., in this new car pack?

will be added at new project

Good to hear that the project is going on. But I hope that the new one will not continue hacking DLC cars to be available in the game without purchasing them with real money, just like the patch here in the thread does. If it continues this way I will not use the new patch just as I refuse the old one. Hacking DLC cars is an absolutely no-go for me, and I think for many others too.