We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

What about us who we took this your dlc pack. Do we need to remove it manualy or will this new dlc overwrite old one, because it does not even cross my mind to install clean game again with 04 U.P

Man, better will be you to have clean game for new project, because maybe some of my cars will be changed with others or removed . We will see. I start work everything from zero, because we want to clean all bugs that i have in my pack. In final result eventually you can get as Lamborghini Diablo with characteristics and name of another car, which means that this car can be with misplaced wheels, wrong interior camera and so on. I don't know what will happened and wich cars we will input at this project. only sure for now is some cars - Subaru BRZ(wich will be at A7 class with his real characteristics, not custom), Lamborghini Diablo If we can find how need to be named his bnk files, Maserati GranTurismo (not finished yet), BMW M3, Lamborghini Huracan, Audi R8 LMX maybe, Ferrari F50, Pagani Huayra and LaFerrari. In my project have 18 cars wich mean that other released cars will be dissapear from the shops and from the game. You will have it's bnk files but in database this cars will be removed. This is the reason to have clean game.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mitkop81 and all the others modders for keeping this game alive.

We try the best of us and im sure this game not die :)

--- Post Updated ---

maybe i don't add any mitsubishi because in game data havent brand mitsubishi....

PS: I dont want to dissapoint you guis, i will try to add mitsubishi brand at the game and that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X because i like it too, but i can't promice what will be....At all cases he dosn't have tuning like BMW Maserati and Porsche, because i can't find where is tuning for the brands. Porsche brand havent too in the data.....I will see what i can do.

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]

PS: I dont want to dissapoint you guis, i will try to add mitsubishi brand at the game and that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X because i like it too, but i can't promice what will be....At all cases he dosn't have tuning like BMW Maserati and Porsche, because i can't find where is tuning for the brands. Porsche brand havent too in the data.....I will see what i can do.

Ok, best of luck ;)

And keep doing great mods.

Well guys i need your help. I need help with naming of car wheels, because how you can see at this pictures that i will post here some cars has with strange names of wheels. If can you tell me how is original names of this rims i will be very gratefull. here is and the pics: http://www.snapsnap.ru/i/testdrive22015011423.jpg

http://www.snapsnap.ru/i/testdrive2201501dzd.jpg

http://www.snapsnap.ru/i/testdrive2201501ihi.jpg

http://www.snapsnap.ru/i/testdrive2201501cyc.jpg

http://www.snapsnap.ru/i/testdrive2201501vgv.jpg

I wait your propositions and opinions what names need to have this wheels :)

haha I'm calm!!! can't wait for this pack though man!

:) I hope soon to release it. Im allmost done, but StarGT and Kiborg-Dva have many more work than me to create perfect models without bugs. We need to be patiented. When they finish his job and we are sure that haven't more bugs, we will release it. Well i thing that Wheel problem is closed, because i found what i need and saw that only subaru's and masetati's wheel need to be renamed, because other names is real.

Hi mitkop81, is it possible to add the Lancer Evo X FQ400 in your new mod ?

It's my favourite car and I think I'm not the only one who love that car.

I will really appreciate to see that car in the game.

man i try to add mitsubishi brand, but for now i havent succsess...maybe is impossible to add a new brand.

Hey Mitkop, There seems to be a problem with the Laferrari. It keeps getting out of control and keeps crashing in the side walk or doing wheelies in the middle of the road while sinking into the road/sidewalk or hovering above it. Apparently it's a bug with the model. Is it possible that you can replace the model with the one by Qilin and StarGT? Because I tried doing that and it worked good. Only problem was that the wheelbase is too short for the car. The wheels are pushed into the body of the car. Humble request to you to look into this matter. Thanks. :)