We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

Guys if i change models of laferrari with this one from Qilin everything need to be rebuilded for laferrari and need digital hud that not worked. That's why i choose tduchicken's laferrari because is with normal hud wich have worked revs. Laferrari by StarGT is not finished yet....Laferrari is extremly fast car and is not that easy to drive...you need to have contingencies that this car is RWD not 4WD. I will check this problem.

PS: tduchicken's laferrari is based to koenigsegg ccx-r, Qilin's Laferrari is based to Ferrari FXX, that's why when you replace models wheels is out of position. Is incopatible.

--- Post Updated ---

Oh. sorry, I did not make my point clear. I meant doing wheelies while sinking halfway into the ground. That's not how it's supposed to drive, is it? :)

Man are your game is original and with what you play the game - keyboard or some type wheel? Becasue if you play with keyboard....will be very difficult to drive laferrari or pagani huayra. Whellie problem - at my game haven't problems everything is ok

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TheLegionary- Hahah. I'll adjust. Oh and by the way Mitko, This is such an amazing improvement! I'll have to say, I absolutely adore the BRZ! :D Thank you for that. Just a question- Why place it in the italian classics dealer though? Other than that, all cars feel much much better than before. I know the effort that must have gone in this. Take a bow, you guys. and keep it up! :)

@TheLegionary- Hahah. I'll adjust. Oh and by the way Mitko, This is such an amazing improvement! I'll have to say, I absolutely adore the BRZ! :D Thank you for that. Just a question- Why place it in the italian classics dealer though? Other than that, all cars feel much much better than before. I know the effort that must have gone in this. Take a bow, you guys. and keep it up! :)

Subaru Brz is at italian classic because every 1 specs is from lancia delta s4. And still have 1 problem - japan dealers display only 7 cars at the list and when i was put brz there, the car is not at the list. Now At italian classic is visible not only at the shop but and in the list. At future project that we will release this subaru will be real brz and will be placed at japan dealer at ibiza only. becasue we remove Nissan 370Z optional parts to add subaru brz. There car will be with real performance and will be placed at A7 class. When i make this pack i want very much to have lancia delta s4 because this car is one of the greathest cars at WRC, but has you know there is no released model for it. That's why i choose BRZ because is Subaru and is legend at WRC. But at future project "real" subaru BRZ will be nothing else with this BRZ here. It will be something like a golf or brera, - car at A7.I wait 3d model for Lancia Delta S4 at near future - brutal tuned lancia delta integrale. But we will see are it be released :)

Guys we found problem when put new camerasingame file at the data - bugatti veyron 16/4 camera is bugged - driver position goes at the middle of the car. I make fix for that problem who maybe will be temporary, but im not sure are we can make brand new camera for F1. For now our examples has no result - that's why everyone who is download new camerasingame file at the description need to download the fix who i post after.

How do you making to the PORSCHE 991 GT3?

Man i can't understand your question. I you mean to add Porsche 991 GT3...first i can't add with brand"Porsche", because in the game haven't this brand. And second - to add it first need to have model, then permision from his creator to use it. And most important has i write in the description - this project is STOPPED and will be not add new cars anymore. Wait new project wich be released soon - is be named :"TDU2 Auto Pack" maybe.

PS: For now brands like "Porsche", "Fiat", "Mitsubishi", "KTM" is impossible to be added in the game and havent tuning. Same think and with BMW and Maserati. BMW havent logo too has you can see it in this pack - logo is from "AC".

I wanted to know if you can increase the power of the brakes, because this machine does not brake ... Ps; in your last update, you added the Agera, I put the bodywork, and now i have the Agera and the CCXR :) look nice man tnx

yes man but i need to remove it because i havent permision to use it. And in this data have many bugs i upload wrong archive, sorry for that. The agera brakes is 100 by default, i didn't made anything.

PS: For every one car that i make i first make data at different file to test it and fix bugs if they have. Last night i make mistake when i make archive for last update and i use this data, wich have bugs and is possible to broke your game, guys. Sorry for that, i remove it and upload correct data. I know that many of you wait Koenigsegg Agera and not only her, but we need time to make it perfect. And is be possible step by step all this cars here to be added again at new project. But not all at 1 part. For exclusive cars like LaFerrari, Mclaren P1, Koenigsegg Agera, Porsche 918, Lamborghini Veneno...will be made speciall part. At first release finally will have 6 cars, not 7 because we planned to add KTM X-Bow, but he was off-cast, because his brand is replaced with BAC Mono.

Will I have to delete this Final Update when there will be a new patch?

Not nessesery, but from this pack in the new now have 5 cars but 2 of they is with changed ID's and changed bnk names. This is incopatible part of new patch - changed names and ID. Other cars in the pack will not be displayed and they will not be at the shops. and haven't data.

This final update is because i find way to repair allmost all bugs in the database and i make it for you to use it.

Hey mitkop81,

Is there any chance you guys might include one of StarGT's Mitsubishi Lancer models in the new pack? The EVO X looks amazing but I am not fond of replacing existing in-game cars.

Thanks for the consideration,

WOADSTOMP

if u want add the evo ore some else u cant replece some slow car and czenge name but dont know how change some group cars i work that i change name in agera to lotus s3and add whell base from agera nd this be good

Hey mitkop81,

Is there any chance you guys might include one of StarGT's Mitsubishi Lancer models in the new pack? The EVO X looks amazing but I am not fond of replacing existing in-game cars.

Thanks for the consideration,

WOADSTOMP

Man if you was write my old posts you will see what i explain abouth cars like Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X, Honda NSX-R and some other cars. In the game havent brand MITSUBISHI or HONDA