We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man if you was write my old posts you will see what i explain abouth cars like Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X, Honda NSX-R and some other cars. In the game havent brand MITSUBISHI or HONDA

Sorry, I am new to the forum so I missed that discussion. I appreciate that you guys do this on a total freewill basis and I in no way meant any disrespect. I didn't realize that the brand being missing from the original game presented so many hang-ups.

Thanks for getting back to me anyways!

• 3 weeks later...
Guys i have a question and i want opinions - what you says abouth changing ferrari fxx evo with 599xx numbers??? I mean that FXX will be at ferrari dealer, but 599xx will be club auto. what do you mean abouth this?

Why you want to do this? There are many tools available all around the internet, wich manage to make the club cars temporarily purchaseble at one dealer's showroom. So why spend time and recources to switch cars, that already are in the game and availble since years?

Why you want to do this? There are many tools available all around the internet, wich manage to make the club cars temporarily purchaseble at one dealer's showroom. So why spend time and recources to switch cars, that already are in the game and availble since years?

Because i want legal place for ferrari fxx at the shop and i have one morre idea, but i can't tell it now, because i want to be surprise, wich will be released with the new project :). With tools everything can be do at the game, i want this players, that play fair to have this car too....when we release our project i can tell why i want fxx at the shop.

Because i want legal place for ferrari fxx at the shop...

And why you just don't add it on an empty spot in one Ferrari showroom? ;) I think there are many players as well, who like to drive the 599XX and don't want to borrow it in the Clubhouse for every ride.

So what about that idea: Players in TDU2 will be less and less as time goes ahead. For now it's almost impossible to reach a 3 star ranking on a club, even a 2 star ranking is difficult, so some players will never be able to drive all the club cars. Why you don't add all 4 of the club cars to some dealers? For example the Gumpert and the Wiesmann at the European dealer where the other German cars are (RUF & VW), the FXX in one of the Ferrari Dealers (there are still some empty spots in all Ferrari showrooms) and the Lotus 2Eleven on an empty spot at the dealer where the Evora is. So everyone can buy the cars with ingame money and nobody has to give up another ride for that.

What du you think?

And why you just don't add it on an empty spot in one Ferrari showroom? ;) I think there are many players as well, who like to drive the 599XX and don't want to borrow it in the Clubhouse for every ride.

So what about that idea: Players in TDU2 will be less and less as time goes ahead. For now it's almost impossible to reach a 3 star ranking on a club, even a 2 star ranking is difficult, so some players will never be able to drive all the club cars. Why you don't add all 4 of the club cars to some dealers? For example the Gumpert and the Wiesmann at the European dealer where the other German cars are (RUF & VW), the FXX in one of the Ferrari Dealers (there are still some empty spots in all Ferrari showrooms) and the Lotus 2Eleven on an empty spot at the dealer where the Evora is. So everyone can buy the cars with ingame money and nobody has to give up another ride for that.

What du you think?

I like that idea and i was thinking abouth that...but this is the first part of my plan. Has i say i have one more think at my mind and to be possible is needed fxx to not be a club car.