We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see this is a final. The project is not developed further because it creates a new better. ;)

Gotcha. I'm not sure why I was too in love with this mod. The proportions on the cars seem to be a bit off for me. I suppose I can edit them with the Vehicle Property Editor, that's if it will let me.

Gotcha. I'm not sure why I was too in love with this mod. The proportions on the cars seem to be a bit off for me. I suppose I can edit them with the Vehicle Property Editor, that's if it will let me.

Man you didn't can edit my cars with vehicle property editor because ID of the cars is changed and the program can't open it

If define the vehicle name and ID on the TDU2DBCarList.xml, there is a possibility that you will be able to edit using tdu2vpe.exe.

I think that again can't edit it because the program want first and second code of the cars to be the same, but in the new cars first ID is changed, because this is need for correct camera. Same think is happened and with ford mustang "miami", bugatti veyron SS and some other original cars

I think that again can't edit it because the program want first and second code of the cars to be the same, but in the new cars first ID is changed, because this is need for correct camera. Same think is happened and with ford mustang "miami", bugatti veyron SS and some other original cars

Ah.. understood. It seems to be difficult to obtain the data. :ill:

• 2 weeks later...
Someone can give me the installation order of this patch?

Not me appear cars

this patch haven't installation order man. Just EXTRACT ALL FILES AT TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 2/EURO/BNK FOLDER.

OPS sorry man i forgot...first install first link, after this install laferrari in car pack, then final update + camerasingame and like a final database file

• 1 month later...

The reason you can't get the property's editor to work right is because when you changed the names and values you car list file changed... If you can give your copy of that file in the property's editor folder to the creator of the property editor it should work fine. I've done some changing of values myself and I've found I only need three files... The db_data.cpr tdu2dbcarlist.xml and db_data.dec

Db_data.dec isn't as important as it can be created from db_data.cpr but it is the file that is used by the property editor to look up stats. The property editor does not directly access db_data.cpr it edits db_data.dec because it is deciphered then that file becomes db_data.cpr when you hit apply...

Please correct me if I'm wrong... but if you gave you db_data file and tdu2dbcarlist files to the creator of property editor it would allow more people to use your mod because the property editor would be updated to work with you mod... make sense? That the only thing holding people back from using your patch... otherwise nice work... If your interested I've found a way to change the pink slip cars... I was going to make a mod that did this but could be a cool addition to your own mod if you'd like a little help

--- Post Updated ---

What might be easier is to include db_data.dec and tdu2dbcarlist.xml under a different download link for those who want to use property editor with your mod. I think the more people making mods will make it too difficult for BENBOW to keep up with all the changes. We should just include these files with our mods.

• 2 months later...

Hello I am new here, I enjoyed this package (new car pack Final Update), however found incompatibility with the package (Pack Dream pack) someone has the same problem?

1-Porsche Spyder Bug Corvette C7

2-Lexus LFA

3-Mootorbike BMW1000?

some cars overlap, others disappear, then the packages are not compatible?

excuse my bad english.

Hello I am new here, I enjoyed this package (new car pack Final Update), however found incompatibility with the package (Pack Dream pack) someone has the same problem?

2-Lexus LFA

3-Mootorbike BMW1000?

excuse my bad english.

You can only install one of the packs, not both, since they both use another database file, which can't be easily merged together.

2-Lexus LFA

3-Mootorbike BMW1000?

excuse my bad english.

Man if you read carefully my description for Autopack i write there that this is new project and is not compattible with this pack. Autopack is brand new project with better quallity and improved balance, and every new car is with brand new names and can't be compatible with this pack or other packs that was released. For now Autopack is compatible only with all DLC's and UP04.

My advice - install only Autopack Dream cars because there are all new cars that we create for this new project, you don't needed Autopack01 because we include and this pack at dream pack

hello community and boys like to acknowledge the work and talent of all to help this wonderful work of mods.

so that was it and I noticed that only by changing the database changed the mods, but still was buggy.

Sorry mitkop81, bartkrmaer excuse my bad english

(use google tradutor)

Ok! Thank you for the answer.

hello community and boys like to acknowledge the work and talent of all to help this wonderful work of mods.

so that was it and I noticed that only by changing the database changed the mods, but still was buggy.

Sorry mitkop81, bartkrmaer excuse my bad english

(use google tradutor)

Ok! Thank you for the answer.

Yes man MAIN file for this packs is db_data.cpr file but not only that, because at this database have names of bnk files, that is used for this new cars and at this project bnk names is different from Autopack and that's why is incompatiblewith it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, i just found this forum and i see interestig things here :)

First, great job and thanks for your efforts !

And next i have some ideas to complete your work..:) : Lykan Hypersport, Koenigsegg One:1, Lexus LFA, SSC Aero TT, Laraki Epitome, Bugatti Vision GT, Pagani Huayra, Lamborghini Murcielago, Aston Martin Vulcan, Koenigsegg Regera, Henessey Venom GT, Maserati MC12, SSC Tuatara, Pagani Zonda 760LM, Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini Egoista, Lambo. Sesto Elemento, Devel Sixteen, Corvette Stingray, BMW Z04, Jaguar C-X75, Rimac Concept One, Marussia B2, Ferrari 488, Ferrari FXXK ...thx and good work! :)

Oh...and one bug what i see in v 0.4 unofficial pack...all new cars are modded in van at tuning services. For example top speed is same in level 4 of tuning and level 0 of tuning...If this is a bug, i hope will be fixed in v 0.5 and performances will be improved when you buy upgrades...