We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

t0m3k911: Lamborghini Murcielago sound mod

t0m3k911

Hey Tomek, it's a good sound mod... for the Gallardo :D But don't worry Great work ! If you want a good Murcielago sound, let me remind you one of WIP you wanted to release a year ago:

That WIP is really one of the best sound I've ever eard for the Murcielago in TDU. I always hope a release of it :D

Listen how close it was to the real sound:

Yeahh, I'm little confused 'bout taht Gallard-o-ish flavour. If my dear friend COMB@T_$HOTGUN wouldn't mentioned about that, I still would be proud of this mod. Creating a completely new sound mod is now too boring for me, especially because I have nice samples for Camaro Z28 and Shelby (it's truly brillant at every rpm) and want to work on them.

As You can see, I'm modding sounds for some time and if I'm getting bored with it - it's just for a moment. I got the same with TDU - I could not playing for a month, and then playing every day.

• 1 month later...