We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speshul 12 Months Membership only $20 - TIMITED LIME OFFER

Eudemon

[headline]Speshul 12 for only $20[/headline]

If you didn't know, we have a Premium Membership, and of course it can't just be named something sensible or anything like that thus we named it Speshul. Speshul is basically our way of providing a way for our most loyal and active members to show not only their generous support for our community but also to give them a more enjoyable experience when they visit. As a Speshul member you gain the pleasure of having no ads, now we never aim to have annoying ad placements anyway so we rate this as a small benefit more than anything crazy amazing man! And of course we can't forget the Shiny Badge of Speshulness that will adorn all your posts and your profile too.

Other benefits can be found on the Membership page in your User CP under the 'Become Speshul' link or you can click the link here.

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask and thanks firstly for even reading this and should any of you take up this offer let me say that I love you VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRYY MUCH!! :glomp:

Massive Cheers.

Diablo

Note: You do not require a PayPal account to purchase a membership, you only need one if you wish to use the automatically recurring option.

Sooooo, shall I get some Speshul finally? :eyebrow:

BTW, you've got a typo in the title, D. AGAIN!

Yes you should :cheeky: I know Diablo said he would love you

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRYY MUCH!! :glomp:
    but you don't need to be too afraid about that. Plus TDUCk would get a few more bubbles in his bath and who doesn't love that?!