We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu2 *chickenpatch* v 1.0

tduchicken

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this patch, I've got it working semi correctly in that i can go to the dealer and purchase the vehicles (love the sounds of that Lambo...) but

i have no option to change the colour of the vehicles, that also includes when i take them to the paint shop to spray paint them, only this mod seems affected as the Unofficial Patch and any other mod i've installed on its own work fine. Any idea's folks???

Ah it's ok now, I've resolved the issue. Turns out that the "rims" were at fault, the Lambo rims had to be copied to the Ascari rim folder due to some default error, this in turn lead me to the LaFerrari rims - turns out i had copied the black/silver folder without realising i had to select an individual colour and the corresponding file, anyway lambo now bright yellow and the Ferrari a nice red...

Yeah that was me it was that and a few posts about the rims that highlighted my error. Just have to say it's mods and communities like this that give games a longevity they might never normally achieve, this game is still everything I want in an open world driving game and the additional vehicles are most welcome especially when the Modder figures how to add multiples without replacing original content. Thank you and I'm eagerly awaiting further vehicles

haha that's a good Idea but as of right now I have no way of making custom thumbnails...also....I'd love some kinda intro video haha!

--- Post Updated ---

ok, working on custom thumbnails!

--- Post Updated ---

check some of my later videos now, I've changed the LaFerrari, R8 LMX and the BRZ

--- Post Updated ---

ok, it may take a little while to take affect!