We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Performance pack 3 update

JPTH

What exactly is this and who made it? What does it do in more detail? You should put some actual info in your post rather than just a download link.

When you tune you car, the shop show 3 performance packs, i update the last one, thats it.

--- Post Updated ---

Given that this file replaces the entire DB.bnk in the game, it's going to break a lot of already-installed mods so I can't see it being popular.

Better to post the values and let people use TDUMT themselves to modify the data.

No, just replace the file TDU_AfterMarketPacks.db.

ok then ,may i ask how did you replace bikes for cars ,this is important information ,and if i put a camaro rs 1969 on a lotus esprit ,how can your physics pack 3 can be accurate ,i really dont follow you on this ...

Replace bikes for cars is simple, its the same replace cars for cars but with diference, on TDUPE you have go to motocycle physic and change the class mA/B for A,B, C....

The pack 3 it is just a update, for example:

the lotus esprit has 350 hp (standard) without a update the pack 3 give you +/-420 hp, with update the pack 3 give +450 hp + speed + acelaration + braking.

when you replace the lotus physics for a camaro, the pack 3 change the values(automatic) the esprit to the camaro.