We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Personality Test: Which one are you?

CarMadMike

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not complete it, these polls don't make much sense. I mean a lot of the situations it puts you through depends on many variables that could change any time. I wouldn't take them seriously my advice to you guys.

Just leave the bar on the middle then. These questions and tests are not made without any base Ozz. Just complete it.

Just read some more of the in-depth explanation and this part made me smile and also go...

9DdZgRE.gif

If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the ESFP personality type. ESFPs get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as ESFPs when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style.

Born entertainers, ESFPs love the spotlight, but this isn't limited to the stage. Though many famous ESFPs are indeed actors, they love putting on a show for their friends too, chatting with a unique and earthy wit, soaking up attention and making every outing feel a bit like a party. Social through and through, ESFPs enjoy the simplest things, and there's no greater joy for them than just having fun with a good group of friends.