We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: Ferrari LaFerrari

Reventón09

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to white stig, update your windows directx and framework v4.03 and it should work ,no need for the big banks stuff if you dont use the car installer, i guess its for that, because it is working fine for me whithout it...

Thanks for trying to help me, does not seem to work, though: my gaming-PC is still on XP, so I now have to restore my modified version of the game before I messed everything up when trying to bring the LaFerrari into the game. Waiting for TDUZoqqer´s now. Hopefully, it won´t cause any trouble.

Let me help you a bit here.

You need to leave a little space after the exe target.

One empty letter between the target exe and the -whatever, then it works all good.

I'm with xp too, so it is not that.

But the missing program is maybe really the latest framework version.

As the first mod ever, this does not work on my PC. When I add "-bigbnks" it does not accept it, saying that this extension is invalid.

After downloading Project Paradise, this wouldn´t work either because its missing some sort of programme, and I have no idea what.

So I am left with no choice but to wait for tduzoqqer to release his version. Hopefully, this will work with my tdu then.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me!? I'm despaired! The mod doens't work! The Enzo is invisible! And yes I installed the Paradise Launcher and have the 1.68 patch. The Problem is the dll file! Anyone knows the Problem? When I have the dll file in the TDU ordner and Launch the game via paradise launcher the game crashes -.- When I put the dll file from the launcher away I can start the game with the launcher but nothing changes.. No HD and no big bnk files are activated... The Enzo is invisible.. I also tried to enable bigbnks on the shortcut as it explained here but also there the LaFerrari is still invisible :( Please can anyone help me and know whats wrong? :(

Can anyone help me!? I'm despaired! The mod doens't work! The Enzo is invisible! And yes I installed the Paradise Launcher and have the 1.68 patch. The Problem is the dll file! Anyone knows the Problem? When I have the dll file in the TDU ordner and Launch the game via paradise launcher the game crashes -.- When I put the dll file from the launcher away I can start the game with the launcher but nothing changes.. No HD and no big bnk files are activated... The Enzo is invisible.. I also tried to enable bigbnks on the shortcut as it explained here but also there the LaFerrari is still invisible :( Please can anyone help me and know whats wrong? :(

Have you got the Magic Map ?

A very important question that nobody have made yet, is your game an original copy or you downloaded from internet?

The car it's amazing.

Buut, the braking sound it's killing me, even if i changed the sound, with an FXX engine sound it's still has that annoying sound. I have the GTA4 Braking sound but it doesn't work on Ferrari's and Lambo's

Does anybody know a sound without that ear killlin' thingy?

Try replacing common.bnk in sounds

I know this, i already did with the GTA 4 Brakin sound.

It was common.bnk

But it's not working with ferrari's and lambo's :/

That's the problem.

All other cars have a silence braking sound but the ferrari's and lambo's still have the same annoying sound.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...