We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: Ferrari LaFerrari

Reventón09

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you a modder to say that? hope modders keep the present way of doing mods ,dont care for that online thing

Yes he is. The filesize has been partialy lifted. You should be grateful for the online because it all started from it and thanks to Speeder you will also have better mods.

1. Yes, i am a modder.

2. Project paradise gives us posibility to make better, bigger size mods because it increases file size limit so we dont have to worry about it like before.

3. I dont see why would modders keep present way to have to worry about will they fit mod in 3mb interior BNK.

4. Watch your behaviour.

5. You dont care ? WTF?

6, You dont need to play online, you can still use old offline profile if you are not bored to drive alone with stupid AI.

TDU Paradise is like a dream come true.

well i am older then all you guys ,and tdu give me a chance to own and drive old cars ,i am not looking for a virtual social life whit teenagers lol ,,, no offence

Yet you're arrogant as hell. Calm down, dude.

I don't give a single crap how old you are, what cars do you want to drive and own. "lol no offence" yet you're calling many people like they were some bloody 13yo idiots.

TDU is about playing online with people. If you are not happy that after two years the servers were shut down some French guys started this huge project, which gives you even in the first public beta awesome stuff like working fuel and most importantly working servers, you need to get at least a cold shower and not get up with your ass up in the morning.

Now get on topic.

well i am older then all you guys ,and tdu give me a chance to own and drive old cars ,i am not looking for a virtual social life whit teenagers lol ,,, no offence

Sounds a bit harsh. The mod is fantastic and you can drive old cars with no problem. In fact, I find myself in a lone session more often than not right now on PP.

You'd be surprised how older people also play online. One of my TDU friends was a really old guy, above his 60's. Believe it or not. But, as a matter of choice, you don't need to hang out with the people who plays TDU, it's up to you. As stated before, you can drive by yourself, even online in the game.

The project paradise apparently increases the file size that TDU supports, and i'd recommend you to get it, as it would result in an increase mod quality, i believe. And that's why, we believe most mods will require it.

Think about Project Paradise giving TDU what once was taken from. Which is what basically it is.

The project paradise apparently increases the file size that TDU supports, and i'd recommend you to get it, as it would result in an increase mod quality, i believe. And that's why, we believe most mods will require it.

This is some what correct if modders take the opportunity to actually increase the mods quality. And not just add 200,000 of unused polys and one massive texture in dxt5 with loads of unused space on it. And then not have enough space to even update the stock brake discs, calipers and mesh for working doors.

All this extra file size is just going to take performance mid to low spec pcs imo.

I thought this would happen and it has.

Anyway nice to see a modder come back.