We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Ferrari

Milli

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the moment I'm in the learning process. I can't guarantee making high quality mods and I can't even guarantee release one. But if it does happen, I let you know my priority is to:

- make cars who haven't been made before for TDU

- make good cars who needs a refreshments (like old Atari's model looks so poor with all the HD patches. Jag E-Type, Lotus Esprit or 288 GTO as examples)

- make cars I like and I do want to make with my own ideas. (Secret project you may like ;) )

So The 1984 Testarossa no, as it's been made by Miha and still looks good today. Same for the 328 and F40.

If you want to know my taste of cars, I like Beautiful cars with soul or pedigree. Aston Martin, Jaguar, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, old classic german, muscle cars...

But if you talk about Audi A6, Audi A3, New BMWs 7 Series, Volkswagen Phaeton, Dacia Sandero, Lada, Peugeot 307, these cars are for me crap :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...