We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How did you find us?

Eudemon

We said we were going to do this when we hit the 100 members so here it is, how did you find TDU Central? Was it via a search, a signature link in a members post, a watermark in an image or even just word of mouth?

Let us know as we're always wondering what is working for spreading the word and how far a field it's getting.

I'll start, I heard about it from myself when I was setting it up and I just liked the sound of it and enjoy the game so decided to join. :bananadance2:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I noticed the link in the comment section (that line underneath where is says what country your from) when viewing your profile on xbox live ironically to see if you were in free ride on TDU so I could try joining. Figured if you're promoting the site it's gotta be good so I should look it up next time I was at my pc, and I wasn't disappointed.

I followed a link in F430's siggy on Atari forum, although I'm generally quiet, as far as posting goes, I usually check in daily to see what news/info is being spread about and also see what daily gossip is being stirred up ;)

I must admit though I get very very little time to play TDU now, if I were more used to playing this game on LIVE I'd try and attend some of the meets you guys conjure up....but sadly my skills are mediocre. :(

I must admit though I get very very little time to play TDU now, if I were more used to playing this game on LIVE I'd try and attend some of the meets you guys conjure up....but sadly my skills are mediocre. :(

dont worry, you'll still be better than mellors men :bananajump: :excited: :D