We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How did you find us?

Eudemon

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Word of Mouth for me.

2 of my friends and I decided to all buy TDU, and one of them told me this was equivalent to the "GunzFactor for Gunz", which is a compliment by the way.

"Gunz:The Duel" was the last game we played as a group, so it seemed appropriate to all register here, so here we are.

See the following links if you're interested, however as I've said we left Gunz for TDU so you would be moving down in the quality of gaming to go from TDU to Gunz, if you understand?

Gunz Website: http://gunz.ijji.com/

GunzFactor Forums: http://www.gunzfactor.com/forums/

Cya.

P.S. I have read the forum rules and I feel this does relate to the board subject because it is where we came from, hope that's OK, delete my links if you disagree, I'm not forcing or even asking anyone to click them. Thanks.

nice, thanks for joining and no your not breaking the rules at all, it's nice to know where members come from. It's when it's obvious advertising that we don't allow it even if it is on topic.

Thanks for letting me know so soon, it's much appreciated. + Rep.

We said we were going to do this when we hit the 100 members so here it is, how did you find TDU Central? Was it via a search, a signature link in a members post, a watermark in an image or even just word of mouth?

Let us know as we're always wondering what is working for spreading the word and how far a field it's getting.

I'll start, I heard about it from myself when I was setting it up and I just liked the sound of it and enjoy the game so decided to join.

Actually, I was watching a video on youtube from a guy inhere.. Had to go take a look see.. ;)

Good Job guys!

Word of Mouth for me.

2 of my friends and I decided to all buy TDU, and one of them told me this was equivalent to the "GunzFactor for Gunz", which is a compliment by the way.

"Gunz:The Duel" was the last game we played as a group, so it seemed appropriate to all register here, so here we are.

See the following links if you're interested, however as I've said we left Gunz for TDU so you would be moving down in the quality of gaming to go from TDU to Gunz, if you understand?

Gunz Website: http://gunz.ijji.com/

GunzFactor Forums: http://www.gunzfactor.com/forums/

Cya.

P.S. I have read the forum rules and I feel this does relate to the board subject because it is where we came from, hope that's OK, delete my links if you disagree, I'm not forcing or even asking anyone to click them. Thanks.

Speed says it all - seeing as he's on about myself and suio (The 2 friends) XD...

Nothing really else to add - except it was me who found the game (on YouTube I might add) and suggested it to Suio - as he's a ... how you call ... gaming enthusiast, then we thought Speed might like to play - and it turns out... I couldn't play it (GFX card was rubbish.. Suio thought the online mode wasn't v good :wtf: and that left Speed to play it by himself! but enjoys it - so he says XD - but my X1950GT should be arriving tomorrow from ebuyer (as tomorrow morning will be 5 working days).

So I should be up and running tomorrow morning finally after 2 months!

... then we thought Speed might like to play...

:offtopic: but not really really. Lol I'm just the side thought yet I'm the only one who has played it actively and got to Champion Rank online, quite a lot of unfortunate circumstances occured for that to happen but still, Go me :D

:offtopic: but not really really. Lol I'm just the side thought yet I'm the only one who has played it actively and got to Champion Rank online, quite a lot of unfortunate circumstances occured for that to happen but still, Go me :D

Haha :offtopic: again - end of - cos we need to get back on topic XD - Yeah well I was kinda online when i ordered TDU DB was, so I showed him the vid on YouTube and said 'this is what ive just ordered' and he said Ross might like it etc :P

On topic...I thought about gettin the PS2 version, but thought that the PC version had better online mode, so thought id go and get the PC format, as the reviews on urm play.com said that the PC format had much better features and online mode... :)

• 1 month later...