We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The game crash when I add new model name in TDUPE

Tob-Racer

Hi guys :)

Since a couple of days, I've got a very weird issue with the tdupks files. I can install physics only with installers made by the modders but I cannot install any tdupk files my self with TDUPE. I've checked if the language directory was right (both TDUPE and TDUMT), if patch 1.68b was correctly installed, Magic Map, blablabla... And of course my TDU is a legal copy. The only strange thing I saw was in TDU Modding Tools, on top of the list of the vehicule manager, I had a manufacturer "???" with two models name "???". I've clicked on it and I discovered it was the Mazda RX-8 and the Mazda MX-5 Roadster. Some how, after trying to reinstall the game, reset everything to original. That Manufacturer "???" diapered. So I fault the problem was gone, again I tried to install a tdupk and the game crash (again...). Another double check and everything seems fine.

I've got Project Paradise install and I'm 100% it doesn't make any difference.

Does anyone have an idea ? Plz elp mi :D Thanks in advance :duck:

No error. Weird...

I think I found out the problem: After another full reinstall, I can install TDUpks but I can't create new name with TDUPE. I could install the Veyron, new AM Vanquish and better physics for Alfa 8C. These name already exist in TDUMT and TDU does recognize it.

EDIT: Yep, after double check and proper physics for LaFerrari, The name "LaFerrari" makes the game crash. I'd never have this problem before.