We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew 101 trailer

Ryzza5

Been a while since your last foray into a beta version of The Crew? Got a few unanswered questions about Factions? In need of an excitement level boost?

Don't worry no longer, coz this 101 trailer aims to sum up what you know, fill in some of the gaps, and get you :drool:ing in anticipation for December 2.

Are you on board the hype train? smiley_driving.gif

#SOOAG*

*Oldschool TDU1 PC players will get the reference

I think they always let the customization part really aside on their videos. I mean, they say this will be a car RPG like, where your car is your character, but in every video it seems to have a very limited customization. Like, packs. If you get performance spec, it will always look that way, with riced spoilers and lame bumpers.

yeah you really don't want to go further than the street spec. All the other specs just look so fugly. Some of the cars do cut it like the ford raptor on raid spec etc. but really it's limited with the limited car list.

All specs have their own set of customized parts, it'll look like there's a lot in the beggining but most are just variations of the 4-5 differing parts.

that is do-able

The dirt spec parts on focus rs for example goes quite well.

Tell me more. :lol:

Edit: But what if i need to make a circuit race, can i... for example, put longer gears, lower and stiffer suspension without change it's looks? Also, can i set street tires on it or it will always have dirt tires?

Tell me more. :lol:

Edit: But what if i need to make a circuit race, can i... for example, put longer gears, lower and stiffer suspension without change it's looks? Also, can i set street tires on it or it will always have dirt tires?

You can't combine different specs parts if you wish to play with the circuit spec you'll have to stick to cicuit spec parts but you can change your cars spec on the fly from the smart menu thing. If I remember correctly you can have the stock tires on no matter what spec but I'm probably wrong.

The only spec that allows performance customization without the hideous body kits is the street spec.

Yes, i am looking videos about it now... apparently the street one is indeed the less worse. Even though they force you to have some things on your car, like, apparently you can't remove rear wings on some cars. You can't also choose the rim size or anything like that.

I mean, it's cool and such, it's nice to define what it is dirt and street, but come on, that's not how car customization goes. :lol:

Actually, I think he bought a Jeep

(don't know if you get those TV ads as well).

something something don't hold back :P

I dont get Ads because of using Ad Blocker on my end. I'm aware that youtube does stream ads befor videos thougth this days

Ryzza is referring to a series of rather-annoying TV commercials shown on Australian TV.