We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew - about microtransactions, Season Pass benefits & DLC in the game

Eudemon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[headline]The Crew and Microtransactions[/headline]

[subhead]Question: Can 'Fast Travel' be bought to enable the travelling to undiscovered locations without the need to drive to them?[/subhead]

Answer: No, Fast Travel needs to be discovered.

False.

I used fast travel for revealed all radars, landmarks, hidden car elements in world map - whitout driving. Just place the car in a discovered grid corner/edge then back to world map tadaam... more 2-3 area set status discovered. I clicked all less 2.5 hours, and driving all 2-3 km.

False.

I used fast travel for revealed all radars, landmarks, hidden car elements in world map - whitout driving. Just place the car in a discovered grid corner/edge then back to world map tadaam... more 2-3 area set status discovered. I clicked all less 2.5 hours, and driving all 2-3 km.

Still not paid for so no biggie

• 5 weeks later...

With the first Car Pack due for release on January 13th for Season Pack owners and available a week later for normal Premium purchase by everyone else, we just wanted to remind people that unlike other titles the normal Full Stock version of the DLC cars will be available to you in the game for no purchase by in-game means. IE the standard 'Full Stock' cars are free to you use for those of you who either get them as part of the Season Pass, buy the full DLC pack itself or buy them individually via real monies. If other specs are available for them then you will need to purchase these by in-game means (Bucks).

Got that? :cool: