We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 vehicle property editor UPDATED

binbow

• Replies 134
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tried to change the names and the tool doesnt save the changes on the brand (for example after renaming the ascari a10 into McLaren P1 I see it as a Ascari P1 inside the game)

I confirmed it. Please wait a little. It seems something failed in the function restricted portions.:hd:

Thank you for the comments. :)

Full-featured version is going to release after the TDU2 server is closed. Because this is in short cheat tool, and I was thinking so.

But if could be obtained approval of everyone, I can release anytime soon.

Isn't tdu2 full of hackers and cheaters allready? What more could the full verison do btw? I feel like most hacking tools are out there somewhere, which you can download with minimal searching (if you know where to search). So you can release it if you want, but it will attract some more hackers to do it with ease. Maybe make them compile it themself :P?

My

Thanks for making this program.

I don't think you should really care about the car file adjustments anymore, hackers are rife on the game and the people that are found on the maps are just cruising nowadays, I rarely see people racing.

Usually, we have groups to cruise in, so this would affect people little, only the occasional hacker who wants to race an unsuspecting driver.

I have a problem, when I specify my TDU2 Unpacked folder and TDUDec folder and press save and exit and open another tab (i.e. name editor) it hasn't saved them. How does this happen?

EDIT: I have loaded a car now, but when I try to change it's name it doesn't work.

-I set the folders

-Load the car

-Click name editor

-Change name

-Click apply

-Run game

What am I doing wrong?

I have a problem, when I specify my TDU2 Unpacked folder and TDUDec folder and press save and exit and open another tab (i.e. name editor) it hasn't saved them. How does this happen?

EDIT: I have loaded a car now, but when I try to change it's name it doesn't work.

-I set the folders

-Load the car

-Click name editor

-Change name

-Click apply

-Run game

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for the report. There seems bugs lurking.

After set the folders and press the "Save / exit", once please exit the tool before load a car.

And then start tool again, the problem might be resolved.

i have some bugs when i finished renaming the cars. for example if i rename a zonda cinque into zonda cinque roadster and a touareg into wrangler rubicon i only have a zonda and a wrangler rubicon in the game. The Charger srt8 cant be renamed.

Hmm... I was not able to reproduce the phenomenon. Please try it again.

i tried it a lot and always a bug, maybe something failed while building the database?

Let me just confirm. Your DB of TDU2 ordinary DB? Or is DB of UP0.4?

Do what you have to perform are the following?

- rename a zonda cinque into zonda cinque roadster, and then

- rename touareg into wrangler rubicon, and then ....

- try to rename Charger srt8, but can not. to what name did you try?

-- edit --

It might have been consumed the space for the new name.

How many vehicles did you have changed the name?