We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 vehicle property editor UPDATED

binbow

• Replies 134
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey iam back again.

It looks like the Class changer and Price changer doest work. maybe try to fix that?

Please wait for a while, I will confirm it later. bec. Im not in front of my computer now.

--- edit ---

I confirmed that bug. I'll fix it in next release.

hi, the tool is amazing, but i found problems renaming the ford mustang GT to "ford Mustang Boss 302", the car ID is correct (443) but says

"sorry, could not find the vehicle; ID = 443..."

please help, also, i'd really like you to upload a video showing us newbies how to handle the tool :lol:

hi, the tool is amazing, but i found problems renaming the ford mustang GT to "ford Mustang Boss 302", the car ID is correct (443) but says

"sorry, could not find the vehicle; ID = 443..."

please help, also, i'd really like you to upload a video showing us newbies how to handle the tool :lol:

Are as of the error message.

Tool was attempted to extract the data according to a certain rule, but the data along to the rule could not be found.

There is no prospect of improvement unfortunately.

BTW, how do you think the vehicle has been found to error as it should be excluded from the list?

Are as of the error message.

Tool was attempted to extract the data according to a certain rule, but the data along to the rule could not be found.

There is no prospect of improvement unfortunately.

BTW, how do you think the vehicle has been found to error as it should be excluded from the list?

i don't know, i just started comparing the vehicle id's with the ones i had written some time ago, and, well the dodge charger was wrong and i changed it, it worked, but the ford mustang GT has conflicts with something else, i started comparing all the data in the TDU2DBCarList.XML and that car had a different brand code than the rest of the fords (except for the shelby GT500), i don't know much about this, but if that info helps, well.... awesome! :lol:

i don't know, i just started comparing the vehicle id's with the ones i had written some time ago, and, well the dodge charger was wrong and i changed it, it worked, but the ford mustang GT has conflicts with something else, i started comparing all the data in the TDU2DBCarList.XML and that car had a different brand code than the rest of the fords (except for the shelby GT500), i don't know much about this, but if that info helps, well.... awesome! :lol:

damn... how silly i was, sorry for that, i just figured that my tdu2 doesn't have any dlc's installed, maybe that's the source of the problem

ok so, i installed all the DLC's and have now my game with DLC 2 v034 build 16, i still get the same errors as before, the mustang GT, Alfa 8c spider, and all the dlc cars (like the camaro synergy) get the same error, maybe it's a database problem :hmmm:

same here,if i open the mustang gt got a wrong ID error

Yes, I know. So it is as error message is saying only the "could not find".

It is not able to find the following vehicles. This is due to structural defects of this tool, there is no prospect of improvement for the time being. From the next version, these cars I excluded from the list.

ID:   Model name
    411:  Alfa Romeo  Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
    655:  Aston Martin  Aston Martin DBS Coupe Carbon Black Edition
    656:  Aston Martin  Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition
    657:  Audi  Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro - TDU2 Inuit Edition
    604:  Audi  Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro"Chris"
    660:  Audi  Audi RS5 Coupe
    650:  Bugatti Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu
    661:  Bugatti Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
    330:  Chevrolet Chevrolet 300C SRT-8 Police
    659:  Chevrolet Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Special Edition
    440:  Dodge Dodge Charger SRT-8 Police Hawaii
    441:  Dodge Dodge Viper SRT-10 Police Hawaii
    412:  Dodge Dodge Viper SRT-10 Police Ibiza
    369:  Ferrari Ferrari 430 Scuderia
    652:  Ferrari Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano China Edition
    663:  Ferrari Ferrari 612 Sessanta
    601:  Ford  Ford Mustang Fastback "Miami"
    443:  Ford  Ford Mustang GT
    653:  Jaguar  Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack
    607:  Lotus Lotus Evora "Solar Crown"
    608:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing "Solar Crown"
    606:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series "Outlaw"
    603:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG "Tess"
    605:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722S "Stuart"
    658:  Nissan  Nissan 370Z Optional Parts
    654:  Pagani  Pagani Zonda Tricolore
    416:  Saleen  Saleen S5S Raptor
    602:  Volkswagen  Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI "Ryan"

that's too bad binbow :(

Vehicle of the above list seems to be able to say that there are another vehicles which has the same characteristics with the different body. These vehicles can not be recognized as distinguished on the DB.

For example, In fact, when I change the 8C Competizione, 8C Spider will also be changed at all to the same value as the 8C Competizione.

The above problem is due to the fact my understanding of the structure of the database is not 100%. And in mind the above problems, I hope you'll use this tool.

Can these variants be considered as different cars/slots? (for example I replace ordinary 300SL with SLS AMG and Solar Crown one with SLS AMG Black edition?)

Perhaps the answer is No.

Since this is not related to my tool, if you try it you'll see immediately answer.;)

Guest .:TestDriver:.

This tool seems to be useful. still impossible to make physics better, I think that's the game engine of TDU2 and can't make it better and more realistic,though.

Yes, I know. So it is as error message is saying only the "could not find".

It is not able to find the following vehicles. This is due to structural defects of this tool, there is no prospect of improvement for the time being. From the next version, these cars I excluded from the list.

ID:   Model name
    411:  Alfa Romeo  Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
    655:  Aston Martin  Aston Martin DBS Coupe Carbon Black Edition
    656:  Aston Martin  Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black Edition
    657:  Audi  Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro - TDU2 Inuit Edition
    604:  Audi  Audi Q7 V12 TDI quattro"Chris"
    660:  Audi  Audi RS5 Coupe
    650:  Bugatti Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu
    661:  Bugatti Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
    330:  Chevrolet Chevrolet 300C SRT-8 Police
    659:  Chevrolet Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Special Edition
    440:  Dodge Dodge Charger SRT-8 Police Hawaii
    441:  Dodge Dodge Viper SRT-10 Police Hawaii
    412:  Dodge Dodge Viper SRT-10 Police Ibiza
    369:  Ferrari Ferrari 430 Scuderia
    652:  Ferrari Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano China Edition
    663:  Ferrari Ferrari 612 Sessanta
    601:  Ford  Ford Mustang Fastback "Miami"
    443:  Ford  Ford Mustang GT
    653:  Jaguar  Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack
    607:  Lotus Lotus Evora "Solar Crown"
    608:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing "Solar Crown"
    606:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series "Outlaw"
    603:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG "Tess"
    605:  Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722S "Stuart"
    658:  Nissan  Nissan 370Z Optional Parts
    654:  Pagani  Pagani Zonda Tricolore
    416:  Saleen  Saleen S5S Raptor
    602:  Volkswagen  Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI "Ryan"

could it be that those cars are dependant on the others?, like the camaro synergy being dependant of the camaro 1LT or the 8c Spider dependant of the 8C Competizione? if so, is there a way possible to make a new db_data with those cars separated from each other with new id's and characteristics? (though i think that'll make miktop patch kinda useless, considering there's no guarantee the slots will be enough)

PS: i don't know what i'm saying :sootired:

hi again binbow,i messed my game and need to restore to the previous state,in the directory of the tool there is 2 db_data,bak and dec

can i use these to restore the changes?

Edit: nevermind,figured it out,but i found a weird bug,can't edit any of the camaros anymore and i edited the 2ss and the zl1 earlier

Edit again: restored to a previous version of the system and fixed it,still can't edit ZL1 though

Does this edit actual car physics?

This tool can only change the items displayed in this tool. Some of the items (ex; 0-100 time etc.) are used only for display in the game, not anything obtained effect actually when you change.

Anyway, I think that it is better to try to edit some items and experience the result in yourself.;)