We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 vehicle property editor UPDATED

binbow

• Replies 134
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the exact same thing with the same car and no success. I have the lastest TDU2 update and also patch 0.4. I believe you are using the same, so I am not sure why I am having difficulty with this. I will try one other thing. I do not believe that I have been running as administrator. Maybe that will make a difference. I will let you know.

--- Post Updated ---

just tested and had the same results. Not sure what I am doing differently.

@blyingling

@wagnerpsc

Yes, I have applied the UP0.4 in DLC2. Then, I logged on to Windows as an administrator, UserAccountControl is off. I can not immediately experiment now, but I will try to experiment for such a user privileges a little later.

--- edit ---

I tried to confirm logged in as a regular user and also with normal UAC. But, I was able to change without any problems.

How about the other items? Are there any items that can be changed without any problems? For example, the number of gear you can see easily effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice helpfull Tool binbow great job +rep ;) :clap:

But i have a little question. Can i change somehow the tire thickness? :hmmh:

I want big rims but not big wheels :cool:

Is there any solution for it? :)

Edit: Oops wrong thread sry i was a little confused about this 2 threads but i have already v1.2 ;)