We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Enhancement Project Verson Xero.3

MephistoRacing

• 2 weeks later...

Version Xero.3 released. All in one package now

Updates:

Finished road signs (no love for MPH, sorry guys)

Highway Gothic font for speed signs, and highway signs

New grass and grassy stuff

Road details updated, a LOT less messy now

FX file to go with new grass

And best of all, an all in one installer. No options as of now, but there isn't really enough being changed to need options

EDIT: Pictures incoming, forgot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Holy crap I've been exhausted lately. But sort of feeling up to this again now.

So let's get some suggestions for traffic cars. All I can think of are Dodge Caravan and Honda Civic. Need more of those sort of cars that are everywhere and you'd never looks twice at. Suggest away.

Since I won't have to model the interior I should be able to do a decent model without crushing frame rates, and I can usually bash out a reasonable exterior in a day or two, so motivate me and we'll see where this goes :p

Also, Combat, will definitely PM you about getting cars to work, as I've never managed to do it before.

• 2 months later...

o.O

OHMGOD! is so beautiful!!!

Good! i love all your work specially the road speed limit (now km/h not mph!).

The Billboards are perfect for this game and looks exactly i think; are more realistic, compared with the default billboards which they are less appropriates.

One thing, you can put the Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupé and Roadster as traffic cars? (with low poly and no interior)

I want these cars to traffic and they appear in the Dodge dealership city around... :drool:

Is there a mod for an Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (or SuperSport, Vittesse, or one good like the 16C Galibier:drool:) traffic appearing in the biggest city in the game (Honolulu City?)?

I want they appear around (Luxury traffic cars) :drool:

And one option; i want more traffic cars in the game (more vehicles in the road), not the less shity poor traffic the game has. :) You can make a tool-related for this? I would appreciate this.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Same here, finding to much dead link around those forums, for the latest years, stupid sharing site taking down there services without notices (yeah ! im looking at you, GameFront and DropBox) anyway, at least mega.co.nz if back for sure since its now off-shore and working whit copyrights laws.

Anyway, if someone would be kind to re-upload these or share a link in comments, It would be appreciated ! :)