We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUF - Most advanced modding tools for TDU so far!

Djey

I press the button (v) and didnt change to back view.

The things are working in green and in red the things should work

[ATTACH]27981[/ATTACH]

To compare to the other camera editor should do the same thing like this option does.

[ATTACH]27982[/ATTACH]

Could not reproduce issue, though I've changed following settings :

- Cam position X

- Cam position Y

- Cam position Z

for the Murcielago roadster cam set.

Will continue testing.

--- Post Updated ---

On your two screens the cameras do not match : is it just an example?

- TDUF, camera set 102 (AC Cobra 427), Cockpit view (23)

- Cameras.bin editor, camera set 243 (Chrysler FP), Hood (24)

Can't test cameras.bin editor as it does not work with TDUCP cameras...

Its a example, because im testing the Chysler Firepower, which is the next car i will release, i need only the perfect camera using your editor.

The cams position are perfect but it need "move" the steering wheel up or down which i mencioned on cameras.bin editor screen does.

Here is updated structure for cameras.bin: all settings now can be entered from -32768 to 32767. Negative values might not have any sense so I will keep only positive ones in the future.

To apply update,

- close TDUF

- rename attached file to BIN-cameras-map.json (remove .txt)

- open tduf/tools/lib/tduf-1.10.jar with 7-zip and replace in files/structures directory from archive. It should erase existing file.

For some weird reason, TDUF doesn't show me anything when I load up the gui. It pops the frame, I select the database and then I hit load. After a while, the Database is loaded but there are no fields on display to alter stuff like, for example, rim dimensions (even when I select rims) or the top-speed when I'm in the physics editor.

Must be a wrong field assignment to binary file for both wheel settings, then. I'm pretty sure it causes rear view issue as well. I will try to fix structure.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Here we go, so here is an updated cam structure. Same instructions as above to replace original file.

There was a 1 byte offset for the wheel settings, as expected. Now fixed, I hope :)

---

Edit: removed attachment, Released files now include proper cam structure (1.10.1).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on adding new camera within editor (it will clone existing camera with a new id). Also, current settings can be shared with import/export feature. It will be ready for 1.11, in a couple of weeks I think.

Creating a new ref is about cameras or car slot? Theorically the latter is possible, but just locked for sanity reasons. Might unlock it with danger sign next to it ;)

For back view issue sorry I could not reproduce it. You should send me all detailed steps that lead to this.

A little question:

The driver seat belt is disturbing me mostly. :oook:

Isn't it depending on the camera and shouldn't there be a way - even if not to remove it at all - but making it invisible?

It's an IK issue. You could try using "Default Bike" IK, but if it doesn't solve anything, in TDU PE, you can change the seatbelt type to "Standard Seatbelt". It would make the seatbelt being only in the waist.

• 2 weeks later...

STEERING_WHEEL_TURN seems to be what i would say is camera movement on Y axis? As you see in the first image it changes how far you can see.

STEERING_WHEEL_TILT adjusts the height of the steering wheel as shown in the second image.

My question is are those what you thought the values were? As i am trying to see what affects what i would say is TILT shown in the third image.

As when you set the pivot point correctly in zmod it effects obviously the TILT of the steering wheel.

If you can't change this i will just edit the geometry so it shows correctly.

Names might not be precise as I used same ones as cameras.bin editor (translated from original tool). I may have to change them (so as value range) if those lead to confusion.

TILT is indeed wheel height position, not sure for TURN though. Same issue with the value range.

Djey, see if i am doing something wrong here:

I created a new camera set. Which is a duplicated SLR Camera. It works, i can edit it. Issue is, I edited the cockpit view and now the cockpit rear doesn't work. Also, TDU Modding Tools won't work either. Tried to change the camera.bin, it doesn't work either. :lol: Yes, i still use Modding Tools. haha

What am i doing wrong?