We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUF - Most advanced modding tools for TDU so far!

Djey

First select the car and click on blue button

In black you will move the camera right to left

In red on top you will move the camera down to up, red on bottom will move the dashboard down to up

In yellow will move the camera close or far.

Then you click on midle button

Tip: if the values on top is: 160938 change to 160928 will make the diference, on red bottom you have to change 360938, 460938, depends the car.

And close TDUMT AND TDUPE before use it.

I found a bug with aston martin db7 ar1 slot, i cant rotate the camera and open the doors.

I dont know how to fix it...

Absolutely right :) I just add that more number means righter/lower/distant camera

Djey I found something interesting in that video at 3.40. Don't know if you have seen that vid but it was back in time where Ivory Tower was developping the game in 2006.

[video=dailymotion;xrynd]

I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing today with our "finish game" :D Just be able to move the camera around and changing the color of the interior and exterior while driving.

Djey I found something interesting in that video at 3.40. Don't know if you have seen that vid but it was back in time where Ivory Tower was developping the game in 2006.

I'm wondering if it's possible to do the same thing today with our "finish game" :D Just be able to move the camera around and changing the color of the interior and exterior while driving.

The sole feature that makes me think about this :)

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!] - Page 4 | turboduck forum

How can we add new traffic cars?
Same as adding drivable slots, but AIConfig.xml configuration file must be updated (Installer can do that : SetTraficXXXXX).

Though, I don't recommend doing this unless you're playing offline. Sync issues will appear in online as not everyone will have the same config.

How unlock Brabus, and hennessey viper slots?

I set the bitvalue to 111, but no appears on TDUMT

Slot information is in tdumt/xml/VehicleSlots.xml, all slots have to be added and unlocked. You may change it by yourself, and I will update it for next bugfix release.

Maybe my translate will help :) But i don't know what is "Binoculars" here... Maybe modding thing
Great! Thanks! ;)

Found out a way how to get the cameras.bin file working

[ATTACH]22440[/ATTACH]

You just have to change the address to match the folder where its actually located on your computer.

Here's some things I found out while messing with it:

-It only changes the Cockpit_Front camera

-Going below/above some value numbers will make the camera behave like a motorcycle one

-Going below/above will set it to target/source RHD on TDUMT, it seems to be related.

-It doesn't affect/activate idle camera slots like DB7 AR1 or Cobalt SS

I am sure this is not for us simple mortals , right ? :D

PS. I wanted to download it just to see how does it all look but i can't, its just showin bitly homepage, or i am dumb to download from there ? :D

EDIT 2 i just copied and pasted that link into new tab and it worked, just clicking on link somehow didnt work, sorry my bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Honestly i don't really understand all you wrote.

It's a bit chinese for me!

No seriously, hat's off guys for all work you do for us.

All progress in Tdu modding since many years is by your time you spent working for the communauty.

I'm so happy and enthousiast because now i'm sure TDU will never die. So thx you, really. We support you.

Respect ! :)

Modders already know how to import animations right? (windows, doors) Somebody just has to take a longer sit, use videos to analyze the roofs and recreate it. If I was that far into car modding I could import my recreation of the entire SL convertible system (including trunklid, rear deck with flaps and the roof panels).

I think it's gonna be harder to code a new slot for it in terms of key-assignment though. But correct me if I'm wrong. Or you'd have to assign it to the window animation (if it supports multiple objects doing multiple translations AND rotations) and include the windows with it, with the compromise that windows down means roof down, windows up means roof up.

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice having the decrypt/JSONIFY features all in one package! But I do seem to have a problem with the encrypting of files. As you know, I've been doing some work on the BTRQ stuff, so I checked one of them and it decrypted just fine. But when I tried to encrypt the decrypted file back, the output was totally different from the original file. I checked with a hex editor. The absolutely weird thing is, when I try to decrypt the seemingly wrong outputted encrypted file yet again, I DO get the correct decrypted file back, same as decrypting the original file... Kinda strange :D

Maybe you can look into that?

Also, slightly offtopic, I finished the BTRQ curve editor I talked about, should be up sometime this weekend.

Edit: Oh wait, the output seems to be random. Every time I encrypt a decrypted version, it gives another output. Same story with TDUDEC. Is that because the encryption is randomized? How does it work exactly?

Your eyes didn't not miss that, did they? :p

Indeed, that's a curiosity with encryption mode 1 (btrq, database files).

To make opening of these files harder, Eden devs have decided to insert 8 bytes at the beginning of each file to encrypt.

That's what Luigi Auriemma discovered and it's a great thing source code of his tool is publicly available.

So, like tdudec, tduf inserts current date in seconds (=timestamp: number of seconds since EPOCH, that is 01-01-1970) followed by its complement value. 4 bytes each. Then encrypts the whole.

That explains why encrypted file size in mode 1 is 8 bytes larger than same file in mode 0.

Note that those timestamp values are not used after unencrypting.