We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUF - Most advanced modding tools for TDU so far!

Djey

Hi Milli,

Rear issue is known and has been found by JPTH a few weeks ago. I don't know exactly how to solve it... Still working on a couple of fixes for next release, let's hope I'll find the cause :)

No worries using tdumt, I've updated them to be compatible with latest camera additions. Did you install 1.16.3 version?

If that does not work still, please send me your cameras.bin file to see what's wrong with it.

Thanks for feedback!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for doing such a great tool,

I downloaded the latest version 1.11 and I found a BUG

All the vehicles do not display the turning packs, modify the column inside is empty,

click + can not add new turning packs, the previous version does not have this problem,

I do not know if this is my own problem or what

[ATTACH]28334[/ATTACH]

I found a bug When i add new rims ref TDUF dont detect, which mean when i change values in new cameras set the game crash and i have to install the rims over again in TDUMT...

tdumt:

[ATTACH]28359[/ATTACH]

TDUF:

[ATTACH]28358[/ATTACH]

Hi,

It might be an issue with database caching to improve TDUF performance.

TDUMT and TDUF can't be used at the same time.

Make your changes in TDUMT first, save and close TDUMT. Launch TDUF then load database.

If TDUF does not display new rims still, go to Settings, hit advanced and reset database cache button. Load again.

It should work now.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for doing such a great tool,

I downloaded the latest version 1.11 and I found a BUG

All the vehicles do not display the turning packs, modify the column inside is empty,

click + can not add new turning packs, the previous version does not have this problem,

I do not know if this is my own problem or what

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28334[/ATTACH]

It seems to be an issue by your side, I could not reproduce this behaviour.

You should check your database for errors and clear database cache as well to perform a full reload.

If that does not work, you should send your database files for investigation.

Does it work with Milli's Ultra pack???

It should. Let me see previous posts ...

Just tested, it works perfectly! Thanks Djey! :D

I assume so.

:p

--- Post Updated ---

I downloaded the 1. 12 version, fix my BUG question, thank you very much
Glad it helps!

I found a bug a similar bug i have reported before but this time even a database fix errors cant solve.... when i change a value on cameras and save, the last line in carphysics data is removed, so if i have to change the camera values many times, i have to add the missing line too many times too.... I tried using the database fix errors, but didt work because that add the reference, but change the values of the line, so i have to add the reference myself and put the exact values i have.

I found a bug a similar bug i have reported before but this time even a database fix errors cant solve.... when i change a value on cameras and save, the last line in carphysics data is removed, so if i have to change the camera values many times, i have to add the missing line too many times too.... I tried using the database fix errors, but didt work because that add the reference, but change the values of the line, so i have to add the reference myself and put the exact values i have.
Database fix can't restore original line as it does not use backup. It gives default values.

Does it happen only after changing cameras ? Or everytime you click on Save button ?

That's not so obvious to fix... it might be related to original BNK files you're using.

To check this, you should do this once :

- load database

- replace original-DB.bnk in database/json-cache/ by a clean copy (DB.BNK from TDUCP 2.0A for example) - give the same name.

- make your changes

- when saving next time, it will use clean original as skeleton for your modified database (will ignore contents).

Let me know please.

everytime i change the value and save...

ok i will try later... ty.

The game still crash after changes in rims database.....

and remove the last line of carphysics data.....

When i save, the original-db.bnk file is changed automatically.

I think the solution is replace my database for TDUCP 2.0 database, but i dont want lose all the work i have done so far, and reinstall it.....

• 8 months later...

Hello Djey!

Recently i've started to use TDUF to finally edit car cameras, and it was going all fine, untill TDUF stopped working. It can't open anymore, says something went wrong, and i should check the logs to see the issue, and anything i press, it closes.

Here are the logs though:

Exception in Application start methodException in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException

at fr.tduf.gui.common.javafx.application.AbstractGuiController.getWindow(AbstractGuiController.java:45)

at fr.tduf.gui.database.stages.ResourcesDesigner.lambda$init$0(ResourcesDesigner.java:29)

at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)

at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)

at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)

at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException

at fr.tduf.gui.common.javafx.application.AbstractGuiController.getWindow(AbstractGuiController.java:45)

at fr.tduf.gui.database.stages.EntriesDesigner.lambda$init$0(EntriesDesigner.java:30)

at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)

at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)

at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException

at fr.tduf.gui.database.stages.FieldsBrowserDesigner.lambda$init$0(FieldsBrowserDesigner.java:30)

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:389)

at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:328)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in Application start method

at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:917)

at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$154(LauncherImpl.java:182)

Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException:

file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Atari/tduf-1.12.0/tools/lib/tduf.jar!/gui-database/designer/MainDesigner.fxml

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)

at fr.tduf.gui.database.stages.MainStageDesigner.init(MainStageDesigner.java:26)

at fr.tduf.gui.database.DatabaseEditor.startApp(DatabaseEditor.java:14)

at fr.tduf.gui.common.javafx.application.AbstractGuiApp.start(AbstractGuiApp.java:29)

at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$161(LauncherImpl.java:863)

at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$174(PlatformImpl.java:326)

... 1 more

Caused by: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Trailing char < > at index 0:

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.normalize(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPathParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsPath.parse(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystem.getPath(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.file.Paths.get(Unknown Source)

at fr.tduf.libunlimited.common.configuration.ApplicationConfiguration.lambda$getPathProperty$2(ApplicationConfiguration.java:161)

at java.util.Optional.map(Unknown Source)

at fr.tduf.libunlimited.common.configuration.ApplicationConfiguration.getPathProperty(ApplicationConfiguration.java:161)

at fr.tduf.libunlimited.common.configuration.ApplicationConfiguration.getDatabasePath(ApplicationConfiguration.java:35)

at fr.tduf.gui.database.controllers.MainStageViewDataController.resolveInitialDatabaseDirectory(MainStageViewDataController.java:422)

at fr.tduf.gui.database.controllers.MainStageController.init(MainStageController.java:144)

at fr.tduf.gui.common.javafx.application.AbstractGuiController.initialize(AbstractGuiController.java:30)

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)

... 14 more

Exception running application fr.tduf.gui.database.DatabaseEditor

39jYaYV.png

So, i don't know what really caused this. Tried to re-install TDUF, no sucess, tried to use older version, no success... put a back up of my game, TDU opens, tried to open TDUF, no success. So, i really need a help, or some guide on what might be the issue. :sulk:

Edit: It is only the TDUF-database-gui.cmd. The others are still working.

Hey Milli,

perhahps it has to do with your Java Environment.

Did you update Java? Perhaps a reinstall of that (or ealier version) will help.

PS: Did you get my pm about sound mods by fifomaniak?

It is not really the version of Java. I tried to reinstall it and it didn't work. Plus, TDUF works, just the gui doesn't. To be precise, DatabaseEditor.cmd

And yes, i saw, but forgot to reply. :lol: Saw when i was browing through my phone, and decided to reply when in computer, but i forgot. Well, no, i don't have the sound mods. You're the one who has all mods. If you don't have it, nobody does. :lol:

There's an issue with file in which TDUF stores configuration. Could you post contents of this file (documents and settings/your user/tduf.properties) ? thanks.

Deleting this file should solve the issue for now.

Yes, no problem.

This is what i see, when i open it with a notepad.

#TDUF configuration

#Sat Dec 09 22:43:24 BRST 2017

tduf.editor.profile=Vehicle slots

tduf.editor.locale=us

tdu.database.directory=\

tdu.root.directory=C\:\\Program Files (x86)\\Atari\\Test Drive Unlimited\\Euro\\Bnk\\DataBase

But i also can send you that file, if i am giving the wrong information. Either way, i really appreciate the help. :D

Edit: I removed the file, and it indeed is working again, also noticed it created another file, and i can see a difference between them. :hmmm: