We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUF - Most advanced modding tools for TDU so far!

Djey

3 minutes ago, gabojosue said:

Ok, can you tell me who can help me with this? I really don't know what is happening here...so I want to fix these problems because I really needed to make those changes to this game because I was searching to make tdu mods.

How much can you help me? Do you know how to solve these errors?

🤔

Yes i do, but it's quite complex to explain over forum posts without images in a very tutorial way. Plus, i don't really know how it's your database to give a veredict. 

2 hours ago, Milli said:

Yes i do, but it's quite complex to explain over forum posts without images in a very tutorial way. Plus, i don't really know how it's your database to give a veredict. 

Ok, can you make a topic where you explain how to change or fix the wheels size of any car? Same for the weird gear change...?

PD: my database is the original Platinum files from rar download, only I changed is Dodge Viper SRT-10 and the Volkswagen 1200 Käfer Sedan (Type-1).

Please take your time, anyway I don't need to fix this in a hurry... ⌚👍

Edited by gabojosue

1 hour ago, gabojosue said:

Ok, can you make a topic where you explain how to change or fix the wheels size of any car? Same for the weird gear change...?

PD: my database is the original Platinum files from rar download, only I changed is Dodge Viper SRT-10 and the Volkswagen 1200 Käfer Sedan (Type-1).

Please take your time, anyway I don't need to fix this in a hurry... ⌚👍

Not feeling like it, sorry. And i don't think i really should do it just because you asked. I mean, i learned on my own, by trial and error, experimenting and testing...  If you want, you can wait the tutorial i am making in .pdf, but that won't be released any time soon.

• 1 month later...

i have java 8; 32 and 64 bit latest version and also uncheked "read only" tdu directory but i cant use this program anyway. everytime i get the "source database file doesnt exist" error.
what should i do? 
already tried gui_noadmin and cli_noadmin and i gave all permissions for all users on security

• 2 weeks later...

I got Millis Platinum installed and of course I use Djeys TDUF Database Editor. 👍

I think, it's not only with me, but when I use the vehicle dropdown list in TDUF DE, brands are kinda unsorted with me.

image.thumb.png.5634f987d970607d340a6047b02cd4ca.png

So I decided to create a sortable table of that list at my website to find vehicles slots "faster". 😎
Feel free to use it, if it's helpful for you. Consider to wait very few seconds for sorting, because there are 1100+ entries.

If you find any mistakes, please drop me a line, thank you. 😀

Edited by MagicV8

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 12:13 AM, MagicV8 said:

I got Millis Platinum installed and of course I use Djeys TDUF Database Editor. 👍

I think, it's not only with me, but when I use the vehicle dropdown list in TDUF DE, brands are kinda unsorted with me.

image.thumb.png.5634f987d970607d340a6047b02cd4ca.png

So I decided to create a sortable table of that list at my website to find vehicles slots "faster". 😎
Feel free to use it, if it's helpful for you. Consider to wait very few seconds for sorting, because there are 1100+ entries.

If you find any mistakes, please drop me a line, thank you. 😀

Neat and great, will add it to TDUF documentation, if you do't mind 😉

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/Tools-reference

if it wouldnt be too much trouble Mr Djey, could you link me the correct java versions i need, and yes i have more than enough ram currently, 16gb of ram, 🙂 i appreciate the help and reply 🙂 thank you so much

1 hour ago, Djey said:

Hi, TDUF has been designed to work with 4Gb RAM. I think your PC has sufficient resources, but you have to install 64bit edition of Java Virtual Machine (not 32-bit) to suppport those 4Gb.

• 2 months later...

Hello. Now that I'm having more time to figure out modding and all, I'm dabbing into this once again, but I got confused.

What is "Car_File_Name_Swap" in the carpack default part of the program and what is it used for?

Also, I've noticed that most pack use TRAFFIC Compact 1, in the "Model Change" field. Does that mean that when I toy with those settings, and create something new, I have to use this value as well?

15 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

Hello. Now that I'm having more time to figure out modding and all, I'm dabbing into this once again, but I got confused.

What is "Car_File_Name_Swap" in the carpack default part of the program and what is it used for?

Also, I've noticed that most pack use TRAFFIC Compact 1, in the "Model Change" field. Does that mean that when I toy with those settings, and create something new, I have to use this value as well?

That is the field where the game actually reads a car swap. Like in original TDU, the Mustang turned into a Saleen S291. 

Change to traffic works as a null value, so, car remains the same. 

Edit: so yes. If you create a new upgrade pack for a car, and you don't want to transform it, you should use the traffic car there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, some questions.

Basically, car packs are made out of 3 level per packs, which TDUF call Tuning Package.

Now, there's info in the pack for the three level of the car, aka default, pack 1, pack 2, pack 3. Under pack 1 to 3, we have price, acceleration, etc and what tuning package it needs to "call". That I understand.

But in the tuning package, you got these:
Pack_ID --> Self explanatory.
Pack_Name --> again, self explanatory

Then:
Speed_ratio
Power_ratio
Acceleration_ratio
Free_ratio
CX_Ratio
Weight_ratio
Suspension_ratio
Braking_ratio

Now, should I tweak each of those values for each package, or only tweaking the packs is what's needed.
IF I need to tweak the entries in the tuning packages, what are they for and what numbers should I not go over or under?

Thank you for answering.

11 hours ago, Leonctrindade said:

@Djey I reinstalled Test Drive Unlimited Platinum but when I open the TDUF I can't see that part of the default tab screen that is marked in red, can anyone help me?

unknown.png?width=795&height=440

Hi, an error when loading database might prevent that module from appearing. First check the log files from tduf, in case of errors. You can post contents of .log files here.

1 hour ago, Djey said:

Hi, an error when loading database might prevent that module from appearing. First check the log files from tduf, in case of errors. You can post contents of .log files here.

Thanks @Djey it was what you said, @Milli told to reset the cache and also delete the jason folde in db, i had to reset few times and started with admin rights and it worked again.