We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUF - Most advanced modding tools for TDU so far!

Djey

Help :D :lol: Can anyone tell me what should I write exactly after databasetool or Mapping Tool ? I've only managed to extract all the DB files yet but I don't really understand by uncripting these db files. I've already got TDUdec but it only does appear for a sec or two and disappear.

Thanks for any help ^^

Diablo_GT.bnk, Diablo_GT_I.bnk, Diablo_GT_F_01.bnk and Diablo_GT_audio.bnk

Yeah, i fix it on US Independents.

okay but did you change Bitfield value in car physics as stated before ? (I've just added in the FAQ onto first post)

Help :D :lol: Can anyone tell me what should I write exactly after databasetool or Mapping Tool ? I've only managed to extract all the DB files yet but I don't really understand by uncripting these db files. I've already got TDUdec but it only does appear for a sec or two and disappear.

Thanks for any help ^^

I regret but DatabaseTool is intended for advanced users / application developers - and I'm afraid you won't get anything interesting from it without knowing some command line and JSON parsing basics. Sorry :(

Btw, usage example for Database tool is given, so the thing is to read what's written, adapt and run it according to your needs.

As stated many times before, these tools are for research and do not provide graphical user interface ...

I regret but DatabaseTool is intended for advanced users / application developers - and I'm afraid you won't get anything interesting from it without knowing some command line and JSON parsing basics. Sorry :(

Btw, usage example for Database tool is given, so the thing is to read what's written, adapt and run it according to your needs.

As stated many times before, these tools are for research and do not provide graphical user interface ...

Alright, nevermind :cool: Thank you anyway ;) I just wanted to add a bit of my contribution and I'm just really interested of how that project is going on. :D I've promise my self to release a mod one day :twisted:

Oh yea, before I forgot, do you know if it's possible to activate car spots in dealership because if we could get more than 30 cars, dealers gonna needs more space. Like the Aston Martin dealer, I found 6 available spots but I can't use the other 6 Spots to get to other cars. (On the map menu, it says 12 cars available for selling, TDUMT have 15 spots)

[ATTACH]22340[/ATTACH]

I think the only way to add as many cars is to reduce duplication for example Enzo should be available in one dealer and so on. I just wonder if I replace Brabus SLK with Jaguar F-Type for example, and If I upragde SLK 55 AMG will game transform my Merc to Jaguar?

Alright, nevermind :cool: Thank you anyway ;) I just wanted to add a bit of my contribution and I'm just really interested of how that project is going on. :D I've promise my self to release a mod one day :twisted:

Oh yea, before I forgot, do you know if it's possible to activate car spots in dealership because if we could get more than 30 cars, dealers gonna needs more space. Like the Aston Martin dealer, I found 6 available spots but I can't use the other 6 Spots to get to other cars. (On the map menu, it says 12 cars available for selling, TDUMT have 15 spots)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22340[/ATTACH]

To unlock all cars in salons ,you need to unzip the file DB and then edit the file Carshop and to supply values Bitfield 262139 ,but the number of machines depends on the salon )

Yeah.

15 slot for a dealer is the absolute maximum allowed by the game, but it will depend on Bitfield + metadata in dealer building file. I even dunno if there's such a usable dealer ever.

Btw you'll all notice in database that Tuning Shops get car slots as well :D Fairly usable, though.

I think the only way to add as many cars is to reduce duplication for example Enzo should be available in one dealer and so on. I just wonder if I replace Brabus SLK with Jaguar F-Type for example, and If I upragde SLK 55 AMG will game transform my Merc to Jaguar?
Yes, unless tuning kits are updated accordingly.

To unlock all cars in salons ,you need to unzip the file DB and then edit the file Carshop and to supply values Bitfield 262139 ,but the number of machines depends on the salon )
This. Maybe the location in salon is specified by a dummy in 3D model or in any unclear file ... the second option is a pain as usual.

lol I just can imagine cars put on bike stands :D

One great thing would be to count how many total slots are available throughout all cars, bikes dealers, and even V-Rents !

That's a limiting fact for sure ... i hope we'll be able to locate those new 34 vehicle slots somewhere. After that, for added slots, people will have to use tools and make choices to dispatch vehicles where they want to.

So that means we can't actually use all the slots in any dealer and we have to dispatch all the cars in different dealer. I can hardly imagine a Lambo in a Ferrari Dealer or an Audi in Mercedes Dealer :lol: Oh well, Nevermind. I like when cars are well organise in dealers :D At least, there is still the Oahu Car dealer.

Indeed, current cameras.bin won't be enough to support all slots.

Adding new cameras should be possible, but we must get a full understanding of cameras.bin file first. Maybe this TDU cameras editor can help :

HF Garage.ru - TDU Cameras Bin Editor

---

Btw, now working onto v0.2.0 with integrated encrypter/decrypter and support for new file formats (.btrq).

A command-line tool to help with understanding of file formats wille also be available.

Ah, my common mistake on not run as administrator. :lol: Did that recently with the TDUPE aswell. Hahaha

Edit: Nope, i still unable to use it, i can open, and write on, but i can't save. It gives me errors, and some buttons are faded out, making them unable to click.

First select the car and click on blue button

In black you will move the camera right to left

In red on top you will move the camera down to up, red on bottom will move the dashboard down to up

In yellow will move the camera close or far.

Then you click on midle button

Tip: if the values on top is: 160938 change to 160928 will make the diference, on red bottom you have to change 360938, 460938, depends the car.

And close TDUMT AND TDUPE before use it.

I found a bug with aston martin db7 ar1 slot, i cant rotate the camera and open the doors.

I dont know how to fix it...

I've tried running this program in several ways but no dice, the error keeps showing up.

JPTH: Maybe its because DB7 AR1 slot has inactive camera initially(its basically default car), if you can test with other non working camera view, like Cobalt SS or DB7 Volante to see the results it would be pretty good. Some idle slots have perfectly fine working camera, like the Diablo GT or XKR Convertible.

I've tried running this program in several ways but no dice, the error keeps showing up.

JPTH: Maybe its because DB7 AR1 slot has inactive camera initially(its basically default car), if you can test with other non working camera view, like Cobalt SS or DB7 Volante to see the results it would be pretty good. Some idle slots have perfectly fine working camera, like the Diablo GT or XKR Convertible.

Its not about the camera, its about add new car (sry if im not explain on previous post), i add buick regal, car appear , physics ect... but i cant buy this car, i can only test drive.....